New and improved ***Left4Dead Steam Names Thread***

Soldato
Can I ask please guys and gals that when posting your account details that you follow this template:

Steam Account ID: antarbolaeisk
Steam Name: Antar Bolaeisk
Steam Hompage (optional): http://steamcommunity.com/id/antarbolaeisk

It makes my life slightly easier by merit of the fact that I don't need to follow several clicks to add people to the list. Those who have already posted have been added but please, for those following, don't fall into a "see sig" approach.

Remember, the clearer you post your details the easier it is for people to add you :)

Soldato
Can I ask please guys and gals that when posting your account details that you follow this template:

Steam Account ID: antarbolaeisk
Steam Name: Antar Bolaeisk
Steam Hompage (optional): http://steamcommunity.com/id/antarbolaeisk

It makes my life slightly easier by merit of the fact that I don't need to follow several clicks to add people to the list. Those who have already posted have been added but please, for those following, don't fall into a "see sig" approach.

Remember, the clearer you post your details the easier it is for people to add you :)

Steam Account ID: z0mbi32
Steam Name: z0mbi3
Steam Hompage (optional): http://steamcommunity.com/id/z0mbi3

Soldato
While I'm at it, I took the liberty of compiling the existing list of users into a google doc that everyone can access:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tBKCqbMAI7crw3cdsr5BNFA&output=html

Antar it's just a thought but would you like me to share the access with you and you can get FrenchTart to link it in his OP?

Cool :cool:

Sounds good z0mbi3 :) Antar has also emailed me about another method of storing the date. We need to discuss it a bit I think.

thefrenchtart at gmail.com for sharage, please :)

Yeah, probably need to elaborate a wee bit on it considering I kinda rambled a bit in that e-mail. (I blame the liquor and late night L4D)

It was an idea I was going to try and build a website around mainly for practice and just to see if I could but as you said, we can discuss it more later on.

Soldato
Sounds good z0mbi3 :) Antar has also emailed me about another method of storing the date. We need to discuss it a bit I think.

thefrenchtart at gmail.com for sharage, please :)

Ok give me about half hour and I'll get it done, just need to sort a casserole out first.

edit: Done

Last edited:
Associate
Steam ID: mike_mksmusic

Me and a friend are looking for some people to play with regularly. Anyone interested, please add me on Steam. I'm generally not annoying to play with :)

Soldato
Am I right in thinking people really need to post their steam IDs rather than just their steam names? I was trying out a macro to grab links to the profile pages last night but it doesn't work for people whose steam names produce multiple results when searched for.

Man of Honour
OP
Am I right in thinking people really need to post their steam IDs rather than just their steam names? I was trying out a macro to grab links to the profile pages last night but it doesn't work for people whose steam names produce multiple results when searched for.

That's correct, yeah.

Sadly I only realised that when I'd already got about three tables worth of steam names :/

Soldato
Yeah...benefits of hindsight I guess :)

Btw: Anatar's latest update added.

I've added them to the google doc.

I've got an idea, I've made a copy of the google doc and set it so that anyone with the link can edit it. If I post it here it would allow people to put their steam IDs and their profiles page on it where they didn't provide it originally, rather than having to go over your original list and revise it. If it gets abused there's no big loss as it's only a copy.

What do you reckon?

Back
Top Bottom