New and improved ***Left4Dead Steam Names Thread***

Soldato
Z0mb1e, please note that I am in no way trying to steal your thunder with this as your idea to move the list to googledocs was a very good one and in all likelihood this idea will fall flat on it's face.

I've created a slight variation on the Steam Names List which should allow people to not only add their name but also say which games they have. Their names will then be categorised into different lists based on these games. For example, all those who on L4D will appear on one list, those with L4D2 on another and so on.

At the moment there are only four games on the list but I'll add on whichever games are available online via steam. Just let me know which ones are appropriate.

There's an instructions page on the document as well, hopefully this will make it easier for people to use the document.

Anyways, here's the link for the document and I'll let you guys, particularly FrenchTart and Z0mb1e be the judge of it's usefulness.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, I was mucking about with that too, and trying to "Freeze the first row" but nothing seemed to be working for me. Thanks again Disjunto.

Have you got yourself updated on it? Did it work? Your the first live guinea pig :p

Damn, it didn't :(, I'll fix it now

Last edited:
Associate
I updated my name... and it didnt work. trying to work out what the problem is, could just be the other sheets not updating or something silly

Soldato
Its my account alright. My steam is Sgt.Sixpack (which I login with) with a dot but to find my profile page u must search without a dot. It must be that steam doesn't like the dot. I never saw any other account belonging to someone else who named it Sgt.Sixpack. That is even a real mugshot of me on my profile.

Back
Top Bottom