New and improved ***Left4Dead Steam Names Thread***

Soldato
Ok seeing as it's gone a bit quiet over the last few days, I don't think this will hurt.

I've got a google doc setup with everyone on FrenchTart's/Antar's list. The idea is that by allowing anyone to edit it, the people who didn't provide a link to their steam id or profile page originally can go on there and add them, as well as add the date they've modified the document (for version tracking). With this information it should make it easier to find the people who aren't a member of the OcUK steamgroups that didn't provide their steam id/profile link.

I've got a copy of the document that can't be publicaly edited, so if this one gets screwed up then I still have the original list in tact.

Now I have no objections if people want to add theirselves to this list, but if you do want to add a compltley new entry with your steam details then please post the same details in this thread, as I'm not sure what Antar's plans are going forward.

Here's the link to the Public OcUK L4D2 Steam Names Spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Ok seeing as it's gone a bit quiet over the last few days, I don't think this will hurt.

I've got a google doc setup with everyone on FrenchTart's list. The idea is that by allowing anyone to edit it, the people who didn't provide a link to their steam id or profile page originally can go on there and add them, as well as add the date they've modified the document (for version tracking). With this information it should make it easier to find the people who aren't a member of the OcUK steamgroups that didn't provide their steam id/profile link.

I've got a copy of the document that can't be publicaly edited, so if this one gets screwed up then I still have the original list in tact.

Now I have no objections if people want to add theirselves to this list, but if you do want to add a compltley new entry with your steam details then please post the same details in this thread, as I'm not sure what Antar's plans are going forward.

Nicely done Zombie.

Updated mine on there. :)

Soldato

I've got a google doc setup with everyone on FrenchTart's/Antar's list. The idea is that by allowing anyone to edit it, the people who didn't provide a link to their steam id or profile page originally can go on there and add them, as well as add the date they've modified the document (for version tracking). With this information it should make it easier to find the people who aren't a member of the OcUK steamgroups that didn't provide their steam id/profile link.

Excellent - would be great if we could get that link added to the first page !

Soldato
depends if anyone decides to mess up this document, and if any backups are being kept. would be much better to have a wiki than google docs, easier rollbacks :)

Google docs automatically keeps a revision history I can roll back to, and I'm manually backing up just to be safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom