** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

Associate
I have had the 1200 for over a week and am very pleased with it....max temps while playing world of tanks/warships are mid to low 40's with an overclock to 4.2ghz...got it set up with fans at top of rad pushing air through rad into case....(I tried it the way Stulid had it set up and found in my case it runs cooler this way).... so I cant actually see the blue led's. Very quiet piece of kit and for the price AWESOME!!!

Griff7520 your system seems similar to mine 5820K Asus motherboard those temps seem really good do you have the pump at max or just letting it do its own thing

Soldato
would anyone be able to give me some exact measurements of the rad+fans? (240) I'm thinking of shoe-horning this into an sg05 so every mm counts :)

Also, the noise concerns me, everywhere says its silent etc, but from what DG mentioned above?

Soldato
would anyone be able to give me some exact measurements of the rad+fans? (240) I'm thinking of shoe-horning this into an sg05 so every mm counts :)

Also, the noise concerns me, everywhere says its silent etc, but from what DG mentioned above?

looking on the 240 page it states the following, dont know if this will help you

Specification:
- Noise Level Range of Fan: 16~35dBA
- Fan Speed: 600-2400RPM
- Radiator Dimensions: 271mm x 120mmx 25mm
- Fan Size: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Tube Length: 315mm

Associate
there is a very low hum on my pump but I cant hear it because of my case fans which are running. I just turned fans off so I could hear the pump....at the end of the day I would imagine there will be some noise as it is running at 3430 rpm...having said that I did not turn the pump fans off so it could be the fans making a little noise but on the whole the unit is very quiet in my opinion...never used an expensive top end corsair unit so can not compare. Hope this helps.

Caporegime
yes thats pretty accurate description.i hope my description isnt too harsh for some as the unit is amazing at its job. especially for the price bracket. which nothing comes close.

Soldato
I'm just being super critical! To be fair if its no louder than my h50 (which imo is far from "quality" with its glugging noises) i'll be fine.

I've finally got my "dream" small pc happening, and another checkbox is silence, but I can live with a hum! I love the blue led's too, I just can't believe the price compared to every other AIO, its crazy!

Soldato
If we have one leak I personally promise to come and visit you if yours leaks and I will replace all damaged components.

Trust me they WILL not leak but seriously if one does we will 100% replace any damaged components for you if it does.

This comment alone is making me consider water cooling again after reading the failures of other AIO's i have been put off getting one and the price also makes it worth while (thinking of the 240mm one)

i have some SP120s which i was going to use with the H100I i was going to buy but never did are they worth using over the stock ones that it comes with?

Caporegime
setter you dont have to remove the backplate also ignore all the instructions bar the small piece of paper for 2011.

there are four holes around the cpu clamp.just screw in them.

Associate
Just got a 1200 as a replacement for my leaky Raijintek Triton and it's up and running without any problems - had a groan as there was an almighty grinding noise at first then looked inside and moved the 3 pin cable away from the fan it was leaning against...

The cpu block has a 3 pin and a sata power cable which do I use or do I need to use them both?

Have plugged both in to be on the safe side. Assumption is that if it's there, it's needed :D

Back
Top Bottom