New car

Soldato
Well that should put him in his place :)

I take it 86JR has the same opinion towards people like Bill Gates as well because he has fame and money?

Take it you dont know about the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It's easy to not know about Paul Walkers charity work and personality, but he would have to be living under a rock to not know about Bill Gates philanthropy.

Caporegime
The problem with society is people judge based on wealth or income.

The amount of time I have seen people get special treatment even though they are idiots or not nice people because they have a lot of money is stupid. People seem in awe of people with money, even what I like to call inheritance babies.
Just like people are in awe of hollywood actors like Paul Walker, I bet a heart surgeon died this week but no mention of that eh?

No one was in awe of him, he was a respected high profile person who used their fame in a positive way as someone else posted.

More people know who he is, therefore more people 'care' about his passing.

Soldato
OP
Bit of an update, so I got the wheels refurb'd black. I know it won't be to everyone's taste but my car in standard form looks like pretty much everyone elses Bentley in London so I wanted to make it a bit more 'me'. Very happy with the end finish.

Before

u22w.jpg

After

24x1.jpg

wzh2.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
No one was in awe of him, he was a respected high profile person who used their fame in a positive way as someone else posted.

More people know who he is, therefore more people 'care' about his passing.

I used PW as the example of fame. Ok so not the best example due to the pilanthropy.
What about other actors or "rappers" who cause a big impact when they die but live nothing other than selfish lives?

As for Bill Gates, much respect to him. Ok maybe he did rip off Apple, who knows, but I think the Gates Foundation more than makes up for that... would Apple staff have done as much positive impact to the world? Doubtful, after all they were not paupers in the end.

Permabanned
Gurdas: sorry for this opinion but you have made a classy car look chav now... you have gone from respectable upper class to TOWIE in one modification :/

Soldato
I'm sorry but that looked really lovely with its silver wheels, and now it just looks tacky, tasteless and chavvy. It's supposed to be a luxury cruiser not a rally car.

Soldato
Sorry to say paa ji, but I'm not keen on the black wheels. You may as well tint the front headlight, taillights, respray the grill, and get rid of every bit of chrome for the ultimate black car. :p

I would have gone for them flashy polished rims instead, they look great on a car at night, but are hard to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom