New car

Imy

Imy

Soldato
I normally hate modified wheels but I agree with the change in this case. Not so much because I think the new wheels look great, but because I thought the originals were the oldest looking thing on the car.

I think my personal preference (funds permitting) would've been a whole new set of stylish silver wheels in a more modern design.

Lovely car btw.

Last edited:
Associate
Nice car, looks like Bank Street Canary Wharf, small world!

Sounds like there are quite a few of us round that way.

Not a fan of the wheels but at least they won't show up brake dust!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I know the wheels are marmite but it shouldn't cause offence lol. On some GT models, black alloys are standard so the colour is not removing away from the spirit of Bentley in my opinion and now when I park my car in Mayfair, it doesn't look like the other 6 parked next to it:)

Soldato
OP
So I've really been enjoying the car with the new wheels, definitely glad I went for it. Had a couple of out of town drives and it's nice to see the car actually do 25mpg on the motorway, impressed!

Had a small gathering with some friends yesterday which I thought you guys would appreciate...

3fcp.jpg

jru9.jpg

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Is it wrong that my favourite out of all of that lot is the L405? :o Amazing collection between you all, though :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Is it wrong that my favourite out of all of that lot is the L405? :o Amazing collection between you all, though :cool:

I had a feeling you would say that! It is an amazing car.

Some serious willy waving there, do you lot even have zips sewn in or just let it all hang out?

Don't be silly, the whole reason we have these cars is to make up for the shortfalls elsewhere!

Associate
Have to say wasn't a fan of black wheels originally but i'm coming around, it certainly doesn't ruin the look of the car.

Soldato
Murdered Out

I was on another board and noticed the term Murdered Out used a few times in a thread.

Had a quick google and it reveals

Murdered out: When a vehicle has both black paint and black aftermarket wheels. The window tint should also be really dark and other aftermarket accessories such as black taillight covers etc. should aid in blacking out the ride.

http://www.complex.com/rides/2012/11/murdered-out-50-menacing-matte-black-cars/rolls-royce-phantom

Get yourself a matte black wrap and youll be a proper menacing badman :D

Back
Top Bottom