New Cardiff signing onboard missing flight

Soldato
Full text:

“Hello, little brothers, how are you crazy people? Brother, I’m dead, I was here in Nantes doing things, things, things, things and things, and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops. I’m here on a plane that looks like it’s about to fall apart, and I’m going to Cardiff, crazy, tomorrow we already start, and in the afternoon we start training, boys, in my new team… Let’s see what happens, so, how are you brothers and sisters, all right? If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don’t know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they cannot find me, but you know … Dad, how scared am I!”

I have no words. :(

Caporegime
I don't understand why a footballer worth 15m is flying in a piece of crap

I can barely understand why he's flying in it but apparently the journey out was bad and he didn't like the plane, then leaving the plane had something like 4 aborted take offs due to some problem. After one problem you would just say no thanks, I'm out, screw you mate. Actually if I didn't enjoy the flight and felt it was dodgy I would have walked home before getting back on the plane at all, after it had a couple problems getting off the ground at all I'd prefer to end up arrested for putting the pilot in a headlock than letting him take off with me in the plane.

Soldato
Single turbo prop engine airplanes are a nope from me.

I know it's hindsight...but would you want to be flown anywhere at night in this kind of aircraft by a part time pilot and gas engineer?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Does anyone know how long it is before these two guys will be declared legally dead? I know some missing people have been gone for years before being declared dead, I just didn’t know if it was a shorter period when a major incident and clear cause of possible death has obviously taken place, rather than someone who has just vanished like maddie for example.

Don
A decision's been taken to abandon the search with the police stating that chances of finding them alive were extremely remote.

Don
Are they going to continue the search for the wreckage? You'd have thought they'd want to retrieve the black box
Not sure. You'd imagine so but I guess they're not going to commit significant resources on it now they believe finding them alive is almost impossible.

Back
Top Bottom