New Cardiff signing onboard missing flight

Soldato
63 meters down, apparently awaiting decision on weather to recover the wreckage. Chilling to think though, it would be good to get closure.

Caporegime
Nantes are demanding the £15m payment already, you'd think they could at least wait until after the funeral.
The body in the plane might not be Sala’s though. Then what?

Sadly this was always going to be the awkward part. I don’t think Cardiff have any choice but to pay up though. It has nothing to do with the manager, players, coaches or other staff, it’s the money men talking. They’re probably on their calculators adding up the interest they’re missing out on.

Soldato
The body in the plane might not be Sala’s though. Then what?

Sadly this was always going to be the awkward part. I don’t think Cardiff have any choice but to pay up though. It has nothing to do with the manager, players, coaches or other staff, it’s the money men talking. They’re probably on their calculators adding up the interest they’re missing out on.

From the sounds of it, it depends largely on whether the registration docs etc were completed before the crash.

Soldato
Consideration?

Nantes wouldn't be asking for it if it hadn't have been complete if what's being reported is true. Cardiff should pay it but it's a bit odd timing wise from Nantes.

Caporegime
RIP. :(

Why on earth he chose to cross the channel in a crappy plane like that I'll never know. You'd think Cardiff would have had him in first class.

Don
Probably because it was arranged by a vulture that was buttering him up in the hope to make continued profit from him. Some of the details that have emerged about how the transfer came about makes the death even more tragic.

Back
Top Bottom