New Corsair Case Range - PRE-ORDER NOW!

Soldato
Like Corsair cases.

Shame for me that their after-sales support is terrible. Which I'm surprised about as anyone.

Had issues with my 500R a while back. Corsair got forwarded to my issues by some nice folks here at OcUK, had an email from them asking for details. Sent details, including invoice etc, not heard a thing since. Emailed them again, still not heard anything in months now.

I'm not trying to put people off the cases as they are nice cases & well designed but I'll think twice now before I purchase another Corsair case.

I'd urge you to try again as I had an amazing time with their customer support via their webnote system. I bought my 800D second hand and don't have the invoice and it had a badly damaged front panel where the USB ports door was snapped off and it was covered in scratches. Corsair gave me an entirely new front panel for the case worth $45 + $15 shipping for nothing. Received it 3 days later.

Looks like you just had a bad experience, yet I'd seriously urge you to try again. Very good support I find.

Soldato
Rather good looking cases i think. I would like to see corsair design a htpc desktop case, or do they already have one?.

Soldato
It will be nice to see some stats on how these sell. If OCUK care to share that info after a month.

Because on the market of the 300R you could pick up a much nicer Fractal Case like the 3000. And on the market for the 550D you could pick up the R3, for the hell of it you could pick up the Define XL. I don't know if corsair have lost some of their mind but for me their target audience is demolished from my point of view.

Associate
Sorry I meant to update the above.

Neil Arnold the Key Accounts manager for the UK emailed me directly to ask about the comments I'd made & the reasons behind them.

I told him the whole saga & who I'd been in touch with etc.

The following day I got an email from Corsair Support apologising for the delay & lack of contact & that they'd sort something out asap.

I got another email today & seems the replacement parts are being shipped out.

Fingers crossed it'll finally resolve the issue.

Soldato

Neil Arnold the Key Accounts manager for the UK emailed me directly to ask about the comments I'd made & the reasons behind them.

The following day I got an email from Corsair Support apologising for the delay & lack of contact & that they'd sort something out asap.

Like I said, you probably just had a dodgy experience. Nice to see they are sorting it out properly and quickly for you now though.

Soldato
OP

I gave him your email to help resolve your situation, hope you don't mind :)

Associate
Love the look of the 550, have been waiting ages for Corsair to start getting into the quiet case market and this case even natively support the HS100 cooler and other double rads :). Am planning to upgrade in April and I might just go for a new case as well.

Associate
I gave him your email to help resolve your situation, hope you don't mind :)

Not at all Ace. I think it was you that put me in touch with Corsair in the first place.

Small update:

They've dispatched a parcel all the way from the US to come to me on Friday.
Looking at the consignment details with UPS it weighs 23lbs (approx 10.5kgs) so its either a totally new case or broken parts with bricks :D

Back
Top Bottom