New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

I am looking for a new monitor, this looks perfect. Only one thing is that there are various Acer Nitro 1440p 144Hz IPS monitors available for less than £300 - what makes this worth it over them? (I haven't bought or even looked at a monitor in about 7 years)

Fully adjustable stand too, brightness is 400 rather than 350, can do 165hz, warranty /returns policy will be better than Acer I imagine.

Ordered one yesterday thanks for the code. Has anyone had an issue where the order doesn’t appear in order history on their website? I have a confirmation email etc just not on the site. Probably nothing to worry about but saw a post doing a google search where someone said it was due to them having to do further investigation on the payment due to potential fraud. Will chase it up if everyone’s else’s shows are under recent purchase orders.

Ordered one yesterday thanks for the code. Has anyone had an issue where the order doesn’t appear in order history on their website? I have a confirmation email etc just not on the site. Probably nothing to worry about but saw a post doing a google search where someone said it was due to them having to do further investigation on the payment due to potential fraud. Will chase it up if everyone’s else’s shows are under recent purchase orders.
Yeah I had this. If I'm honest Dell's website is pretty crap.

Mine didn't initially. I made the order made the account.

Under your orders there is a link for "not seeing your order" where you plug in your order details from the email you have been sent and it'll add the order to your account.

Mine didn't initially. I made the order made the account.

Under your orders there is a link for "not seeing your order" where you plug in your order details from the email you have been sent and it'll add the order to your account.

Sorted thanks. Pretty bad website, good job it’s not a technology business or something...

Due to finding better and better discount codes and a payment issue, I've made 5 orders and have (hopefully) cancelled 4.
Even though it said expected delivery 30/09 I'm being told 2 of them have already been shipped. If that's the case I'll be able to report back on their returns process too!
I'm definitely testing their website and order processes to the limit :D

Due to finding better and better discount codes and a payment issue, I've made 5 orders and have (hopefully) cancelled 4.
Even though it said expected delivery 30/09 I'm being told 2 of them have already been shipped. If that's the case I'll be able to report back on their returns process too!

:eek: What price did you get it for in the end?

DELL vs LG 27GL850 - Both on stock settings, HDR disabled

20200828_172104.jpg

anyone else have that yellow tint? You guys think it’s just random chance of that happening? Recently cancelled an order for the LG since it was taking too long to ship and got this instead now I’m second guessing, worried about that tint that looks really bad.

I can't say I've noticed any issues to my untrained eye...I've not felt the need to do any calibration, othertthan adjust the brightness to my liking... but then I don't work with image editing or anything.

Anyone know of any other codes for this? I tried to use one mentioned previously but didn't work. The daily mail one does still work but every little helps right...!

I cancelled yesterday as I wanted to reorder with a code, and today the status has changed from "confirmed" to "shipped".

Looks like I'll need to contact their CS.

I cancelled yesterday as I wanted to reorder with a code, and today the status has changed from "confirmed" to "shipped".

How much were you saving with the code? Maybe worth just keeping it for the sake of the hassle of returning it, only to buy another for a little less.

I'm in the same situation for the sake of £18.
Was considering just rejecting the parcel on delivery but read in a very old post from Dell that doing so would significantly increase the time taken to get a refund.
The returns process is a courier pickup, so it should be zero hassle given I never leave the house these days :D

Back
Top Bottom