**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi Guys,

We are proud to announce the exclusive launch of the der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2.

The benchmark Grandmaster Roman "der8auer" Hartung developed this version 2 Die Mate to provide an accurate and easy solution that allows everyone the ability to remove the heatspreader conveniently and safely without a premature death Of the CPU. The Delid tool is made of black anodised aluminium with a laser-engraved der8auer logo . With the Delid tool the heat spreader can be safely removed in less than a minute by placing the processor into the Delid Die Mate 2 according to the arrow mark on the CPU. Once the CPU is seated correctly it you will tighten the HEX screw until the heatspreader is released from the CPU without risk and damage.

Get you Pre-Order in now to avoid missing out on the first batch.

der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2 @ £25.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/der8auer-delid-die-mate-2-hs-003-dr.html

Practical "der8auer" tool for easy removal ("heads") of the Integrated Heatspreader (IHS)

The Delid-Die-Mate 2 at a glance:

- Practical tool for removing (heading) the heat spreader of a CPU
- Fast, light and above all without damage
- Made of high quality aluminum in anodised black
- Laser engraved with a stylish der8auer logo in white
- High compatibility with Intel processors
- Convenient and secure overclocking like a pro!

Technical details:
- Measurements: 70 x 70 x 60 mm
- Type: CPU heat spreader remover
- Material: Aluminum
- Colour: Black anodized (laser engraved with the logo logo)
- Compatible with all Intel Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Devil's Canyon, Broadwell, Skylake and Kaby Lake desktop processors for Socket 115x (no "-E" versions)

In the Box:
- 1x DELID The Mate 2 (three components)
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x Allen screw

Only £25.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Wow, what a cracking deal. I guess he released that to counter the recent 3D printed competition. You're making it harder for me to resist the urge. I don't suppose you can convince 8 Pack to document how he does it? I've seen a number of comments from him and others on what you should or shouldn't do, a few of them are contradictory.

Let me see what I can do for you :) But honestly this one is so much easier to use. You basically put the CPU in the hole, slide on the cover and then turn the screw at the back. It is a lot simpler than before.

Also der8auer himeself has made a little youtube video which can be seen here on this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XopM4p4CBrs

Last edited:
The previous was really over priced but this a lot better. I would buy it at this price when I upgrade.

Hi,

Yes the previous model was a little highly priced but the price reduction recently did make it a little more appealing.

This price is really good on the new model and at the moment is selling well.

Aa83;30482662 said:
Would be good to get an answer to this. I was planning on using some black silicone sealant I found at Halfords, but would be good to know what the experts use.

Sorry I missed this.

As you stated though the black silicone from Halfords will work and is what we used.

Around £7 is normal price I believe for a decent amount.

RavenXXX2;30486057 said:

We used this an it did a great job.

Aa83;30486171 said:
Thermal Grizzly have their own liquid metal (Conductonaut) which is what I'm planning on using:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ther...-liquid-metal-thermal-paste-1g-th-021-tg.html

I have not tried this but if it is like all the other thermal paste they do this is a sure winner.

Robbie, any idea if CK/OcUK are world exclusive retailers again? If so, I might have to bug you and/or Roman for the TPU review planned :D

Hi,

Yes I believe ourselves and caseking will be the only sellers. If you want to do a review I recommend contacting Caseking as they will probably have some spare marketing ones.

Any news? Caseking have had this in stock since Friday. I am hoping it will be delivered to me by Monday 20th March...

Hi,

Caseking have not had stock at all. They are expecting a delivery today. It was supposed to be last week but some German airlines decided to go on strike causing a extra few days delay. Once they arrive with Caseking they will be expressed out to us within 2 days.

They are expected at Caseking today.

We do not have good news as I have just seen that Caseking have changed the ETA to 5th April. So sorry guys I will find out why when the product manager returns on Monday.

Hi,

I understand with the date changing twice already. Well if you are unable to get a different one then we still have them available so it is not a problem.

Well if people keep cancelling and buying the Rockit88, would it not make sense for OCUK to get hold of some?

Hi,

I'm trying to get some of the Delid tools from caseking but it is still looking like at least 7-10 days as they have no stock but they are trying to hurry up the order they have. We will not be stocking the ROCKIT88 as it is a competitive product for us.

Back
Top Bottom