**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Hi, Apologies for the lack of response to the thread this weekend. The delivery should have been the 7th as agreed so I'm just checking with Caseking as they have not received a single unit either so something must be very wrong. Hopefully I will have better news today.

I fully understand your frustration as this product has been online for pre-order so long and you have waited patiently so I'm trying to get this sorted.

I will have more information shortly.

Just made an account here to make a post about this. Placed a preorder for this about 2 months ago (shipped to the states, no less).

I also talked directly to der8auer about 2 weeks ago, who assured me that these things were going in the mail to ocuk at the end of that week. Guy isn't hard to get in touch with in the least. Replied to me inside of an hour. So, i don't believe this "we can't get any information" stuff for a second.

Someone knows something they're not telling us.

I'm going to give OCUK another week to give us an update, and I'm canceling as well.

Hi,

der8auer can not control when shipments arrive he can only go off the estimate that is put on the caseking website. They will also not notify us of an ETA change until the day it is supposed to arrive. As I said before I should have information on this shipment arriving. I will post it up today hopefully before lunch.

I am asking everyday as It has been long enough and there is over 1000 customers waiting so we know how much of a pain this is.

Hi,

I now have the reason for the delay:

"yes, the Airline lost the packages but they found them today in brussels, they will Transfer them asap to berlin. It's a big mess"

Caseking have posted the following statement:

Because of the current event we cannot not give concrete details on an exact delivery date but we are still in close contact with the cargo flight line and hope for a miracle. All other delivery data for the Delid The Mate 2 are therefore officially considered as vague forecasts and we will shortly add a clearly visible indication in the product text. All customers, who understandably can no longer wait, can cancel their order at any time. The freight is now found but delivery to end customers is only after Easter. We sincerely ask for forgiveness for these circumstances and assure you that there is, of course, no intention on our part. As soon as there is reliable news about the status, we will announce it here.

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying I am waiting for a solid date as I do not want to give you guys an estimate again. As soon as I have a date I will post it and update the item.

Hi,

They are been put together now at Caseking so I'm expecting them to ship by the end of the week so it is looking like it will be towards the end of Next week. Once I have confirmation I will post it in here to keep you guys in the loop.

Hi Guys,

Got an update: Caseking Shipping out today Via UPS express so fingers crossed they will be here Tomorrow not 100% as we are depending on the courier again but that is the current situation. We have 100 units arriving so we currently only have 10 units remaining for pre-order after that the next batch will be roughly mid may.

If they arrive tomorrow and before 4 then it will ship but the way things have been going on this item i'm not holding my breathe for tomorrow. Thought I best let you guys now they are at least on the way. If they are not here tomorrow then I will look at shipping upgrades for current orders. Trust it be a bank holiday as well. At least the good news is they are coming now :)

Hi Guys, Sorry for the delay busy weekend and stuff. After speaking with the guys at Caseking they managed to get 50 units to us today so obviously first come first serve. The other 50 units will be here before end of the week. So sorry for this further delay but at least they are here. I'm not sure what caused the delay I have not had chance to speak to them yet but it was end of the year for them so that could have delayed them for a day.

The first 50 units will be shipped today.

It should clear from Jan to mid-end of March. Just waiting for the system to update. However the rest of the stock should be delivered this week anyway.

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of responses. The stock did not turn up on Friday as hoped. They have shipped our stock so you will not be waiting long hopefully just a couple of days longer.

I'm not sure what happened regarding the orders on the first batch just another bug that needs sorting out.

All due respect - But how is this a 'bug' when OCUK has been doing pre-orders for years?

It was something to do with the way the orders have been processed. It was a mistake on our part for sure. Trust me the preorder process is not flawless what ever we launch.

Regarding Caseking I have been speaking to them through the process to get as much information on these as possible but we don't message each other everyday.They shipped the remaining units last week and we get deliveries all the time so they will not be long.

Back
Top Bottom