**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

We have 50 units coming in from Caseking. Hopefully the date is correct and I will try to keep you updated. We have pre sold 15 of the 50 units so far so yes you will be in the first batch.

Hi,

With these 2 items we are going off Casekings ETA's so they have put the Delid X at 10.10.17 and the Delid Mate 2 with be about 5-6 weeks.

They take so long as they have to be shipped to Germany then assembled then shipped to Caseking so not a quick process.

Hi,

Looks like another Delay on the Delid X tool as the date has again changed and is now the 8th November. I think the die mate 2 will also land around that time as well. Hoping for no more ETA changes.

Hi,

The First batch of Delid X tools is on the way to us from Germany so hopefully no longer than a week before they arrive.

19 Units of the first batch remaining.

No information on the Delid 2 yet but I will keep every updated once I know.

I wish I could give you a date. I'm hoping that they are here soon as they were supposed to land in Feb so let's see what happens in the next week before I start to chase them.

These are a pain for stock.

They have been delivered in Germany and are currently been put together as they get shipped in parts. I am chasing all the time to get them.

I’m hoping within 3 weeks but no guarantees until the factory finish putting them together. I have ordered double my usual amount this time to try and avoid the long delay again.

Apologies I can’t get a guaranteed date. I will keep you posted

Delid Tool is Back in Stock

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom