**NEW EK FLUID GAMING RANGE**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I have requested an update on shipping. It will probably be next week I will get a reply. The release of parts has not been a quick process but hopefully soon we will have everything.

I will let people know an ETA as soon as I have it.

New parts will be posted in here as soon as I get confirmed shipped email.

Soldato
I'm curious about these, if you have an already hot room is it going to affect cooling performance or does room temp not make as much difference like it does for on air ?

Associate
I'm curious about these, if you have an already hot room is it going to affect cooling performance or does room temp not make as much difference like it does for on air ?
It works in exactly the same way.

The higher your starting (room temp) the lower your delta thus higher your final temp.

I think if anything its more noticeable on water as air cooler tend to heat up and cool down at a slightly slower rate.

Soldato
It works in exactly the same way.

The higher your starting (room temp) the lower your delta thus higher your final temp.

I think if anything its more noticeable on water as air cooler tend to heat up and cool down at a slightly slower rate.

So the only real option for me to have better cooling is to use a cooler room ?

Associate
So the only real option for me to have better cooling is to use a cooler room ?

well how close to max temp of your parts are you?

I think people somretimes get tansfixed on "someone else has lower temps".

Only way to get better temps would be AC or some sort of external radiator maybe.?

Soldato
well how close to max temp of your parts are you?

I think people somretimes get tansfixed on "someone else has lower temps".

Only way to get better temps would be AC or some sort of external radiator maybe.?

About 55degrees on the 1080 Ti and 60 degrees on my OC'd 4770k so I'm well within safety zones, it's more I was hoping that by having lowers temps under water it would mean less heat is being pumped into my room which results in even lower temps because it's not recycling stupidly hot air like it is now, but I'm guessing the reality is the temps will be cooler on the inside but when it comes to putting the heat into my room it's going to be the same amount regardless if it's water or air right ? It's just the liquid cooling is more efficient at removing the heat from the hardware and getting it out of the system resulting in lower temps ?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
360 and 240 Expansion Kits are now in stock. The come with radiator, 2 fittings and either 2 or 3 fans depending on the kit.

We are just waiting for stock of the CPU block and GPU block expansion kits which will be here Friday or Monday.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom