New essential Android apps thread

Caporegime
Bit of an odd one but with a growing amount of my family passing away this year, reminded me I should start recording my/our lives especially with my memory.

Any apps that act as a life diary (I don't want to write daily journals about how someone was mean to me) where you can note and record major milestones, add pics and share with others?
Quoting myself to see if anyone might know of a solution.

Caporegime
Private instagram account?
Going to sound old but don't get how that's a solution :cry::o. Basically a diary of sorts to jot down small and significant events in my life but none of the diary apps seem the right fit. The sharing part isn't important, more the ability to export the information easily.

Soldato
Going to sound old but don't get how that's a solution :cry::o. Basically a diary of sorts to jot down small and significant events in my life but none of the diary apps seem the right fit. The sharing part isn't important, more the ability to export the information easily.
Well

It's online
You can add pictures, video and text
And it's free

Soldato
I'd had an idea to make a calendar website/app that linked across to a (private) YouTube account. You do video journals whenever you feel like it (unlisted so others don't see them) and add them on to a calendar on the website. The site can show you 'this day last year' and things like that too... Would be quite easy to add text and 'life events' and birthdays and such. Never got round to doing anything with the idea though.

Soldato

I'll be honest, I use FB memories and Google Photos for this, most mornings I'll check them, but mainly because they document my 11 year old's life and it's nice to see things I'd forgotten we did.

Soldato
Can anyone recommend an app for making lists, please? I know there are millions to choose from, but I'm specifically looking for one that will allow me to create a master list and then easily generate smaller lists from that. Any ideas?

Associate
Random question, hope someone can help.

Is there an app that auto launches an APP and start up, cant close it unless have an admin code etc and just always runs?

Customer doesnt want his employers closing the work app for non work stuff.

Cheers.

Soldato
As I'm sure many others are, January is a 'lose a bit of weight' month for me and some family members. I always hear about MKBHD trying to complete his circle as his buddies are trying to do the same. (As in, hit steps target)

Is there anything out there for Android that will let me and family members 'compete' on steps or Heart Points?

I've found Stridekick, but would prefer if it could use Heart Points as my main exercise is cycling.

Soldato
Random question, hope someone can help.

Is there an app that auto launches an APP and start up, cant close it unless have an admin code etc and just always runs?

Customer doesnt want his employers closing the work app for non work stuff.

Cheers.

Tasker? But some functions are really technical, you'll find some good videos on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom