New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Can you remember what we had for the description before?:o:o
I don't think you ever had any description for it :p The only thing that was underneath the title was the amount of discussions and posts, which has been removed via stylish... :p

Maybe add something along the lines of:

"Content that has only aired in the USA and not the UK is to be discussed in here"

Man of Honour
Can you remember what we had for the description before?:o:o
Pretty sure it was, forum for the torrenters, to post here about all TV shows. Whether its available at the same time in the UK or not, and thus have much reduced traffic as most people don't go to subforums.

Soldato
Before i get called an idiot again, i did read through the issues in the first post this time. when i look at my threads via find all threads by powelly on my profile i can't see if they're closed/open unless i go into the thread itself, are we going to get those little images by the side back showing if its open/closed/new replies when we access our threads/posts through profile

Soldato
I don't seem to be getting email notifications for threads I had subscribed to before the forum software change. Is there a quick way to fix it? I'm getting the forum alerts but not the emails unless I go to a thread and update the notification settings to email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom