New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So the 1700X has ~86% of the performance of the 6950X for ~25% of the price...

2yl8pjo.png

I have put the scores onto an anandtech CPU score comparison chart. I will post in the ZEN thread when up.

OcUK Staff
Gibbo got an angry call from AMD about NDA violations on the forum and he panicked, then instead of pressing the "delete offending posts" button he accidentally pressed the "The police are here about the images Ironwarrior posted" button.

Well I did leak all the benchmarks, the prices and the new 2000X CPU, guess it did not go down well. Thing is as I posted it, the call came within 10s and it was some guy saying "I will find you and I will kill you unless that post is gone in 3s" so sorry guys, just easier to delete the forum!

So who spotted the 2000X benchmarks and price then?

Soldato
Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures, and that Kanye told unto him "Yo, Jesus, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but AMD had one of the best resurrections of all time! One of the best resurrections of all time!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom