New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
tmps.png

Soldato
I'm really not going to answer this anymore

We're working on doing an announcement too but this is all a bit new to us as well

Ban for the next person asking about MM :D

I posted earlier, but in case it was missed. You can add a simple sitewide notice in 60 seconds for anyone with access to the ACP, will save you a lot of enquiries! :)

Go to admin.php?notices/

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Does clicking on the thread title take everyone to the last post or have I missed a setting somewhere? Sorry of this is in the first post... I was trying to check it by opening the thread from the title.
I click on the little "dotted" enveloped and it takes me to the first unread post :)

Don
Does clicking on the thread title take everyone to the last post or have I missed a setting somewhere? Sorry of this is in the first post... I was trying to check it by opening the thread from the title.

Not just you, and not sure why it does it - for this thread it goes to the latest/last when I click it, but click any other thread I haven't looked at and it goes to the first post as expected

Soldato
Go to your username dropdown menu, preferences and make sure the options are correct

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies

Soldato
Ahh bummer, still no attachments so we can't paste images. Very handy for sharing screenshots for guides to show people how to do things.

Any chance that will be added?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Ahh bummer, still no attachments so we can't paste images. Very handy for sharing screenshots for guides to show people how to do things.

Any chance that will be added?
Use IMGUR. I can't see us hosting attachment, ever.

Soldato
Not just you, and not sure why it does it - for this thread it goes to the latest/last when I click it, but click any other thread I haven't looked at and it goes to the first post as expected

It always shows you the first unread message. In this thread since you've read the start it'll take you to some place in the middle of it. For new threads since you haven't viewed any of it it'll take you to the first post as that is the first unread message. It is an excellent feature imo and makes using the forum so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom