New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
It doesn't even show I've posted in this thread and this has only existed with the new forum software so I don't think that is the issue. I made a screenshot of what I mean:

http://imgur.com/a/R2WCa

It should have a black dot on the envelope thing on the left showing that I have posted in this thread but it doesn't.
perfect, noted, we'll see what can be done about it.

Soldato
Looks good. But..

Can't see a list of active members currently viewing this forum anymore which is a pity as I always think it adds something to the general atmosphere. Have to press a button to get to the preview button in another window where you then can't read other posts in the thread anymore. No dropdown box like there used to be at the bottom right to scroll in and go direct to another sub forum. I am disappoint.

Caporegime
Looks good. But..

Can't see a list of active members currently viewing this forum anymore which is a pity as I always think it adds something to the general atmosphere. Have to press a button to get to the preview button in another window where you then can't read other posts in the thread anymore. No dropdown box like there used to be at the bottom right to scroll in and go direct to another sub forum. I am disappoint.
There is a 'quick navigation' option at the top right and bottom right of the page. Like two squares overlapping, at the far right of the forum breadcrumbs, for example, Home>Forums>Life>General Discussion then at the far right is quick navigation.

Don
Looks good. But..

Thanks for this, there was talk of adding in active members, but haven't seen any definitive answer, I'll chase it up.

There is a quick nav option, bottom right, in the same line as "home > forums > life > General Discussion - at the very end.
Same here. Should be an easy fix hopefully.

Associate
Can we have at least 2x the signature size so that people with 4k monitors don't have to squint to make them out or view them all pixelated? It'll save moderation time too, as well as definitively bringing the forum to the 21st century. You could use some trickery to scale them down for smaller screens or have an option in profile settings to set their scale. Somethin'!

Man of Honour
When I click the 'contact us' link at the bottom right of the page it pre-filled the form with my old email address changed years ago. I'm not sure if that's a bug or something I hadn't changed somewhere on the last forum. My current email is a googlemail address. My old one is a nildram address and it's nildram that's showing on that screen.

Don
Can we have at least 2x the signature size so that people with 4k monitors don't have to squint to make them out or view them all pixelated? It'll save moderation time too, as well as definitively bringing the forum to the 21st century. You could use some trickery to scale them down for smaller screens or have an option in profile settings to set their scale. Somethin'!

Afraid not, signature sizes are uniformed and won't be changed currently.

Don
When I click the 'contact us' link at the bottom right of the page it pre-filled the form with my old email address changed years ago. I'm not sure if that's a bug or something I hadn't changed somewhere on the last forum. My current email is a googlemail address. My old one is a nildram address and it's nildram that's showing on that screen.
@Matt O'Brien - one for you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom