*** NEW Fractal Design Case - Coming Soon ***

Soldato
*** *** Fractal Design Define Midi Tower Case - Black Pearl (No PSU) @ £84.99 inc VAT *** ***

CA-003-FD_400.jpg
CA-003-FD_25509_400.jpg

CA-003-FD_25511_400.jpg
CA-003-FD_25512_400.jpg

The long awaited Define R2 case is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
The patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense bitumen material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of eight(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts.
PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
Are you one of those users always ending up with a case full of tangled cables? No more. The Define R2 offers a convenient and good looking way of hiding them away. The motherboard has rubber covered holes in which you can easily route the cables behind the motherboard.

- Stunning front panel design
- Patent pending ModuVent™ design - removable vents!
- Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing bitumen
- Motherboard try cut-out, allows easy access to rear of motherboard
- Eight white painted HDD-trays, with silicone mounting
- Can accommodate up to 7 120/140mm fans, two supplied
- PCI fan controller for 3 fans included
- Easily removable front fan filters with clip-on holders for 120mm fans

Only £84.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
*** *** Fractal Design Define Midi Tower Case - Titanium Grey (No PSU) @ £84.99 inc VAT *** ***

CA-005-FD_400.jpg
CA-005-FD_25523_400.jpg

CA-003-FD_25511_400.jpg
CA-003-FD_25512_400.jpg

The long awaited Define R2 case is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
The patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense bitumen material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of eight(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts.
PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
Are you one of those users always ending up with a case full of tangled cables? No more. The Define R2 offers a convenient and good looking way of hiding them away. The motherboard has rubber covered holes in which you can easily route the cables behind the motherboard.

Only £84.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
*** *** Fractal Design Define Midi Tower Case - Silver Arrow (No PSU) @ £84.99 inc VAT *** ***

CA-004-FD_400.jpg
CA-004-FD_25516_400.jpg

CA-003-FD_25511_400.jpg
CA-003-FD_25512_400.jpg

Only £84.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
im so tempted but only recently found out about the ft02 which also looks nice only problem is the ft02 is more exspensive and dno wen it will be out
how much stock of the black do they have they should put a stock count on pre orders aswell to find out how quickly i gotta find some money lol

We are getting limited stock next week, we have sold one third of our stock already of the black. Half of the silver and about one sixth of the silver.

Soldato
OP
I was going to wait to see if OcUK get the Fractal fans in. Ace Modder said that he's spoken to Yewen about them as that's his area and he's going to see what he can do. :)

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooo, What colour did you go for??

I ordered the fans yesterday. They will arrived the end of this coming week. Will get them live on the website on Monday

Soldato
OP
Pulse is in fact correct, the stock arriving with our supplier was delayed. The original due date for the cases was Wednesday.
On Monday they said it maybe delayed to Thursday/Friday to them. I was hoping for the Thursday date and a delivery to me Friday, or even a Friday del with a same day delivery to me.

However the delay has rolled over to Friday, The courier wont have the goods into our supplier until mid afternoon, so that buggered up the option of a sameday to me, it will be too late in the day.

So they are shipping Friday afternoon for delivery to me the next working day (Monday).

The 2 day delay was customs by the way. The swines. :)

Soldato
OP
Major apologies needed. The cases have not arrived today. My supplier is claiming that their delivery has still not arrived with them.

I think I need to send the "boys" round to sort them out. Sorry for the delay.

I will try to find out more on Monday.

Soldato
OP
UPDATE TIME:

The Courier has called me and we have given them a booking in slot for tomorrow, stock will 100% be with us then, and we will ship all backorders tomorrow.

However all the stock in Grey and Silver has gone on backorders, but we still have stock oming in that will be free on the black, but thats limited.

Soldato
OP
Right, stock now arrived and all backorders are being shipped at the mo.

We have no spare Titanium Grey or Silver Arrow left. We do have 5 Black Pearl left, but they will be gone by the end of the day I think.

Soldato
OP
All stock has been ordered now.

ETA for next stock is going to be December I think :( (Trying to see what else I can do at the mo, but it's not looking promising)

Fractal Design have way under-estimated the demand for the cases. Mind you, the sales have done more than I expected aswell.

Fractal have to wait for more stock to arrive on a container ship from the Far East, which isn't fast.

Back
Top Bottom