*** NEW Fractal Design Case - Coming Soon ***

want to place an order for the black case but there is no asus 5770 gfx card in stock so might have to order that later, if i order the case on wednesday and use the free delevery will i get it thursday as you siad there are 3 left the black pearl version or have all stock gone now ?

When I finished work at 6pm - I know that we were down to 2 spare units left, so dunno if there were any left on the small delivery incoming by the time I got home (40min drive)

I have already spoken to Fractal about the backplate cut out. The case was designed prior to Socket 1366 being launched.

Fractal are aware that some motherboards may have the problem. They are looking to sort a new revision out in the future. Currently around 80% of motherboards on the market are fine for the backplate cut out. Various motherboards have various postions on the CPU socket, there is no set standard so cannot confirm that all moptherboard backplates are compatible.

However, this can be said with most cases with a hole in the back plate.

I'm beginning to think I might just go with the 902 Antec. Will be using a 1156 board with H50-1 Corsair cooler. Want to make sure it will be fine and not affected by these issues.

You do know that the Antec 902 doesn't even have a motherboard cut out for easy CPU cooler removal. So you will also have the same issue of needing to remove the motherboard on the Antec case too.

Back
Top Bottom