New GMMK Pro - mechanical keyboard

OcUK Staff
We received the Black ISO yesterday evening so they'll be shipping out to pre-orders today.

Black ANSI eta has slipped to beginning of August. Should be here about the same time as White ANSI and White ISO layouts.

If anything changes I'll post here.

N R

N R

Associate
We received the Black ISO yesterday evening so they'll be shipping out to pre-orders today.

Black ANSI eta has slipped to beginning of August. Should be here about the same time as White ANSI and White ISO layouts.

If anything changes I'll post here.

Oh right, I got an email saying I should expect to have mine monday. But I ordered a black ANSI.

N R

N R

Associate
I was emailing yesterday, but I don't want to be emailing them every day to find out where my order is.
Nevermind, this was the response "Sorry for the confusion here, we were expecting them to arrive with the others but we've just been informed this morning that these have been delayed. Please accept our apologies for this issue". So yeah ANSI definitely delayed for another 2 weeks.

Associate
Just got confirmation back orders being shipped;

"
Goods Shipped:
£141.66 x 1 - Glorious PC Gaming Race GMMK Pro 75% Barebone - Black Slate, ISO-Layout (GLO-GMMK-P75-RGB-ISO-B)
£20.79 x 1 - Glorious GMMK Pro Keyboard Case (GLO-ACC-KBCASE)
"

So hopefully a Monday delivery?

No sign of the polycarbonate plate though

N R

N R

Associate
Just got confirmation back orders being shipped;

"
Goods Shipped:
£141.66 x 1 - Glorious PC Gaming Race GMMK Pro 75% Barebone - Black Slate, ISO-Layout (GLO-GMMK-P75-RGB-ISO-B)
£20.79 x 1 - Glorious GMMK Pro Keyboard Case (GLO-ACC-KBCASE)
"

So hopefully a Monday delivery?

No sign of the polycarbonate plate though

Hopefully I will be getting:

"Goods Shipped: £141.66 x 1 - Glorious PC Gaming Race GMMK Pro 75% Barebone - Black Slate, ANSI-Layout"

On the.....6th...of august now, but who knows :confused:

Associate
My Black ANSI shipped a few days ago from Europe, hoping to get it late next week in which case I'll be very happy with my decision to cancel the pre-order. I really don't understand why OCuk had so much confusion with exactly what type/colour of boards were going to arrive and when.

N R

N R

Associate
My Black ANSI shipped a few days ago from Europe, hoping to get it late next week in which case I'll be very happy with my decision to cancel the pre-order. I really don't understand why OCuk had so much confusion with exactly what type/colour of boards were going to arrive and when.
I dont understand why they haven't got them yet, seems like everywhere else has...

Back
Top Bottom