• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NEW IMPROVED EVGA 970's ARE ON THERE WAY!!! **

Yup. You have 90 days to enter the program from registering the card. As long as you're in the system within 90 days, it's fine. I will be waiting until the last second to make the jump. I don't expect Nvidia to bring out anything (more a financial thing) but you never know :D

It's just annoying that I have to wait till OCUK does the refund as last time it was the day after. As soon as that is accepted, I'll buy the EVGA :D

Having spent a bit more time with my 970FTW+ I'm really chuffed with it, in games the temps don't go above 67-68, the fans kick in a bit below at around 14% and you can't hear it all, no overclocking as of yet a) because I'm a noob and b) because I don't want to muck about with it until I have the rest of my new pc built (the 970 being the 1st part), got a score of 1370 on Heaven but I have a ropey old Q8300 and ddr2 ram so I wasn't expecting much and it still beat my GT9800 score of 208 lol. Also got my 5yr warranty :)

Back
Top Bottom