• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New Intel discreet GPU

Soldato
Surely this is fake? The date is too precise as well as being wrong, there is no 31st of June and the specs look far too good to be true.

Don
Could be interesting times, Intel do an AMD in the GPU arena.

Wouldn’t be surprised if AMD were also working on a chiplet based design for their GPUs. So big things could be round the corner.

Associate
Ha ha "it's not the future, not yet"..........lol eh?

Basic English eludes you? My meaning was obvious, that for VR to "become the future" it first needs to be affordable for the average gamer. If we're going to nitpick, I would say that something doesn't become the future, so much as it becomes the present, where it was once in the future. Just saying.

bru

bru

Soldato
8 times the bandwidth of the HBM equipped Radeon V11, I don't think so somehow, Xpoint isn't that fast.

Man of Honour
Gotta be someone shooting their load early on an April fools - several garbage bits of information in there and/or people showing they don't understand what MCM is about. BS about MCM is a good indicator of fake info at the moment as most of the people making this stuff up have a completely wrong idea of the realities of it versus what is banded about.

Associate
Basic English eludes you? My meaning was obvious, that for VR to "become the future" it first needs to be affordable for the average gamer. If we're going to nitpick, I would say that something doesn't become the future, so much as it becomes the present, where it was once in the future. Just saying.

Lol no, basic English and common sense eluded you.
It was funny the way you wrote it........that is all it was :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom