New job, buying new car, something reliable

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
[TW]Fox;14937098 said:
How much is something like this worth then?
More than my Pop, less than a Model A ;)

These cars are coming up at sensible prices at the moment but I'm not saying how much.

I was tempted by an all-standard Model A which was at the right price but when I went to view it was missing some parts and had been "restored" at some point, a term which I'll use loosely... looked like this one: Hmm, shall I break the rules and hotlink? Nah, I'll be good.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
[TW]Fox;14937303 said:
Why, is there some sort of cult to hide residuals or something :confused:
I don't think I understand what that means. Whatever, with classic cars they are rarely worth less than what you paid for them when you sell them so it doesn't matter, and I got this at the right price.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Got it home just after midnight last night. 150 miles, drives arrow straight at 85 and returned just better than 25mpg at 70-80 all the way. Not bad for a 65 year old 4 litre. Dead pleased and there's only a few things I want to change to make it a bit more comfortable.

Soldato
Got it home just after midnight last night. 150 miles, drives arrow straight at 85 and returned just better than 25mpg at 70-80 all the way. Not bad for a 65 year old 4 litre. Dead pleased and there's only a few things I want to change to make it a bit more comfortable.

You are completely mental!

Any videos of it running?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;14937855 said:
Lets rephrase the question. If somebody here liked it and wanted a similar one, what sort of money would they need?

As per. We can't exactly go on Pistonheads and find one of these. In the region of x would be perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom