New job, buying new car, something reliable

Soldato
Oh man that's incredible.

I SAW YOU TODAY!

Saw this wicked car near beckenham, and thought "man that looks and sounds class (heard it a way off), then as it went past I saw a guy who looks like you did in those vids for the spud gun, and the flames.. not exactly a common paint job, so it must have been you.

Was well please.. it's ******** brilliant.

How much do I need to save is the question though.. really want one!

Soldato
seriously, your going to drive it regularly?

I can understand a hobby to do up and to take to shows and things, but at the end of the day these things are death traps.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Oh man that's incredible.

I SAW YOU TODAY!

Saw this wicked car near beckenham, and thought "man that looks and sounds class (heard it a way off), then as it went past I saw a guy who looks like you did in those vids for the spud gun, and the flames.. not exactly a common paint job, so it must have been you.

Was well please.. it's ******** brilliant.
Awesome :cool:

You must have caught me going to work with the chop-saw in the back if it was this morning :D

Soldato
seriously, your going to drive it regularly?

I can understand a hobby to do up and to take to shows and things, but at the end of the day these things are death traps.

Apparently some people ride around on two wheeled contraptions called motorbikes that are even more dangerous! How these people expect to survive without 2 tonnes of steel wrapped around them, ABS, traction control, stability control and brake assist I just don't understand. Imagine having to consider your own safety when driving, they must be mad.

Man of Honour

Why not? Just a ballpark figure in general is all people want not exactly what you paid. I dont understand why you are so coy about it. Is rod ownership a little clique you dont want newbies in when they find out how accessible such a toy is or something?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;14957789 said:
Why not? Just a ballpark figure in general is all people want not exactly what you paid. I dont understand why you are so coy about it. Is rod ownership a little clique you dont want newbies in when they find out how accessible such a toy is or something?

I think another dead horse is required as Fox had just about destroyed this one ;)

As for the car I think this sums it up :eek: ... :D ... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom