** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Man of Honour
TFT Central should have a review up possibly next week but probably the week after.
ow, now you're committing me to some pretty fast reviewing :D i will work hard to get the review completed and up as quickly as possible, but will depend on the date it arrives with me of course, and will need some time to get all the testing done. 2 weeks is my norm, among everything else but will keep everyone posted and if i can do it quicker, i will :)

OcUK Staff
OP
ow, now you're committing me to some pretty fast reviewing :D i will work hard to get the review completed and up as quickly as possible, but will depend on the date it arrives with me of course, and will need some time to get all the testing done. 2 weeks is my norm, among everything else but will keep everyone posted and if i can do it quicker, i will :)

HAHA I thought you'd like that! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
haha yeah cheers :)

right everyone, Nik said if you order it today he will hand-deliver them to you yesterday ;)

(i am of course joking)

giphy.gif

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK What are the current stock levels like for pre-orders? I assume they are still due next week?

Now all allocated! Stock ETA unchanged.

@NikTheSHNIK I gather Daniel has now left LG, can you possibly get his replacement to register on this forum when he/she can at all? It was quite handy having an LG rep here for the odd bit of useful info :)

thanks

Already done. Just waiting on IT to upgrade her account - @Alice Gibbs!

Back
Top Bottom