New logo design...

Soldato
As some of you know, we launched our restaurant here in NZ about 6 weeks ago, things are going well, but one thing that is really bugging me is our signage, i'm not a designer, nor do i have a creative bone in my body when it comes to logo design, our road sign (2.4x2.4m) just doesn't stand out, to be honest, it was a bit of a rush job, and the guy we hired to make the road sign was a friend of the family, and he was useless help, never gave us any tips, and the sign came looking washed out, not as bold as it should have been.

Anyway, we are in a position now where we can look at replacing the sign, we want something that is going to stand out, so, i hope i'm not being too cheeky by asking for some ideas from the more creative of you on here.

So, if you fancy a bit of fun, or are bored and feel like helping a fellow OcUKer out lol, something simple that will stand out on our road side sign.

Restaurant is called 'The Red House'. That's all the info you get, as well as a pic of the current sign...

44837013681_0f9de4cc24_b_d.jpg

Soldato
That's all the info you get
As much as I sympathise with having no help before and a clearly poor designer, if this was your brief to him too then no wonder you've got what you currently have.

So it's a restaurant, is there a bar? Do you sell a particular cuisine? What's the atmosphere/style of the venue? Why should I stop at your place? Why should I eat there? Why would I recommend it to my friends?

Associate
Put this sign in another sign related thread. Will it do?

Just a pole in a concrete base. Stands up to 50mph gusts. Wasted my time as someone else had already done the work, so hoping it can be of some use here.

21msuwy.png

Back
Top Bottom