New Mechanical Keyboard

Associate
Awesome, glad you got one in the end and I'm sure it will be spot on. Ignore my Razer phobia, this is a historic thing for me and purely based on their mice! lol

I do believe their key switches are supposed to be really nice to use.

Associate
OP
Awesome, glad you got one in the end and I'm sure it will be spot on. Ignore my Razer phobia, this is a historic thing for me and purely based on their mice! lol

I do believe their key switches are supposed to be really nice to use.
LOL no worries. i Hear a lot of bad things so i want to test it out for myself. It was between the razer ultimate, Steelseries apex m500 or the corsair k70

Associate
I think when I was looking for mine I had the K70 and K95 on my short list. Really it's such a personal thing, like mice. You go with what feels best for you, there's really no right and wrong, so 100% you made the correct choice :)

Associate
I just swapped my Corsair K95 with the MX Speed switches for the Razer Huntsman Elite, really fancied a change of brand from Corsair and Logitech which I usually get and the Speed switches, whilst enjoyable at first, the mis-types and the inability to rest my fingers comfortably on the keys without them actuating really started to annoy me in the end.

Really glad I got it too, the Huntsman is definitely the nicest keyboard I've ever owned and I absolutely adore the clicky switches which I wasn't sure I'd like before I bought it since I never even tried them before so it was a shot in the dark but I'm really glad I got it.

I ordered the Razer Mamba Wireless 6 days ago from Amazon so I could have the Razer K&M combo but it's still not been dispatched, no idea what's going on over there.

Associate
OP
I just swapped my Corsair K95 with the MX Speed switches for the Razer Huntsman Elite, really fancied a change of brand from Corsair and Logitech which I usually get and the Speed switches, whilst enjoyable at first, the mis-types and the inability to rest my fingers comfortably on the keys without them actuating really started to annoy me in the end.

Really glad I got it too, the Huntsman is definitely the nicest keyboard I've ever owned and I absolutely adore the clicky switches which I wasn't sure I'd like before I bought it since I never even tried them before so it was a shot in the dark but I'm really glad I got it.

I ordered the Razer Mamba Wireless 6 days ago from Amazon so I could have the Razer K&M combo but it's still not been dispatched, no idea what's going on over there.
Thats cool. The huntsman looks really good. Too expensive for me though. I got a good deal on the ultimate at 77 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom