New member? New build! Shinobi XL white + orange

Associate
I used 2 suppliers for acrylic, unless you talking about the ready window for speciffic case.
You can try either of those:
Theplasticman.co.uk - these guys cut it to order but there may be long wait time
Theplasticshop.co.uk - these guys also cut to order but charge extra, they are also faster

Prices are more or less the same.

Soldato
OP
there are a couple of local places to me that hopefully will have stock tomorrow, if not, i know another supplier that i will use as i can probably get it for free/cheap so will use them, but thanks for the links, ive saved them both for if i need them in the future, i might do, as i have some nice projects that im hoping i can get going ;)

Associate
Theplasticman can even make some custom cutouts for you if you give them good drawings but they ask a lot for them.
Theplasticshop on other hand is only supplier I could find that sells so msny different kinds of plastics. They also have them in larger sizes but agree to cut. I had that acrylic tube for my failed project from them.
I am done with acryluc for some time and going for aluminum next time :)
From another solid supplier: aluminiumwarehouse.co.uk
They even cut stuff for you and cheap :) made my own pc desk with materials from them.

Ps. Sorry for hijacking the thread :)

Soldato
OP
it will be the case thats going.... to start with. ive modded it pretty much to breaking point now, i did want to go further, but bitfenix wont help me.

ive found a company who will, so il be taking my build to them!

Soldato
Sweet, did you get my copper stuff ordered from mdpc?

A set of bleeding bitfenix cables arrived this morning that I ordered several weeks ago but were on back order. Needless to say they're going back since your sorting me an awesome set out :)

Back
Top Bottom