1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Minecraft 1.13.2 Vanilla server now up!

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by haaammit, Dec 13, 2018.

1. coltus

Associate

I'm cool with the move to 1.14. Is it possible to keep the old dynamap just as a reference even though it won't up date with new areas.

Also will need to check if voxelmap will work with 1.14.

Sad about the iron farms changing, they have been around since i first started playing :(.

I'll be looking forward to starting a new build in a 1.14 area :D

2. loftie

Hitman

Tree mods aren't really a problem, it's just me being lazy :p

I don't even know how you built the iron farms, or the other farms.... the wizardry behind it is unknown to me :D

3. willhub

Capodecina

Anyone play on PC with a xbox controller? I'd love to play this easilly at 4k chilling on the sofa.

4. LewisRaz

Wise Guy

I havnt been playing much so say go for it. The tree cutting mod would be a pain to not have tho!

5. haaammit

Mobster

Yes, voxelmap will work with 1.14 - you may need to transfer your world file over. Not sure what will happen with the dynmap if I restart the server without it. I'll do some testing next week.

The iron farms were easy enough, as are the other farms - there's plenty of guides out there!

There will be a tree mod out there, so don't worry!

I'll start the process next week and will update this thread as and when :)

EDIT:I just stopped the server and tried to load the dynmap and it won't load up (as I thought). There's been some major lighting updates with new textures, so a 1.14 version may be a while off: https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/issues/2469

We didn't have dynmap until 4 months after the new world was created. Hmm food for thought. Voxelmap will work client side as of this point as a workaround

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  6. haaammit

Mobster

Well just to prove me wrong, Dynmap has just dropped an update for 1.14.x so I will update the server in the next couple of days :)

7. haaammit

Mobster

Okay - scrap that. I had some time spare, so we are now running 1.14.2. Dynmap is working as intended. CoreProtect is up and running, GriefPrevention is updated and has kept existing claims, and UltimateTimber seems to be 1.14.x compatible!

At the moment I can either have Optifine OR Voxelmap running on my client - I'm sure that will change soon!

Have fun - Ham

EDIT: I've created a new thread for all the 1.14.2 goodness so add any comments there: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...2-vanilla-server-now-up-and-running.18856901/

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019