<~~~~(NEW NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED CONFIRMED)~~~~>

really looking forward to this myself too, HP was a fantastic return to form for me personally thanks to Criterion.

agreed that the first Most Wanted was a cracking game too, so well looking forward to this :)

Played this at the recent expo, and imo it was a lot of fun :)

It was quite good, the cars handling was quite nice, and it flowed pretty well, tried to beat the fastest time on the timed lap, which was hard, couldnt get closer than 20's gap :o The game is basically burnout renamed with a few new features.

It was quite good, the cars handling was quite nice, and it flowed pretty well, tried to beat the fastest time on the timed lap, which was hard, couldnt get closer than 20's gap :o The game is basically burnout renamed with a few new features.

Why would you say it's basically Burnout renamed?

If it plays like Hot Pursuit I'll be happy.

That video looks pretty good, I think everyone knows what to expect from the handling and from what I've seen of the city it looks like there's going to be loads of variety. I'm not really bothered by the omission of visual modding, you can paint your car and customize your license plate and that's good enough for me, if I want to whack a bodykit on a car I'll play Forza. It looks like it's gonna be a really fun open world arcade racer, I'm not overly keen on the Autolog centrific stuff because I don't have that many friends and I doubt the ones I do have will be playing Need for Speed long enough to make proper use of it.

I'm not bothered about bodykits either, it never even crossed my mind in Hot Pursuit to worry that I cannot add a body kit or neons to be honest.

As long as I can blast round the city doing what I want (which looks like I can) then I'm happy.

Having said that I hope you can enter races and find them on your exploration and it's not all done through the dpad, as that will take away some of the fun.

I love the old NFS games, hoping the game play goes back to just being fun! If anyone is interested, a few youtubers will be playing this at a EA invite only event tomorrow, and are allowed to post footage within the next few days (similiar event that they did for Fifa13).

Back
Top Bottom