<~~~~(NEW NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED CONFIRMED)~~~~>

Soldato
Absolute twaddle Played for a few hours last night on my boys copy and have to say its naff

Rubber banding is ridiculous I mean Im horsing down the road in some overpowered HyperCar and not only do the police catch me they overtake me even with run of the mill. Cop cars handling is lol worthy I only wish they could make a version of this with the remotest hint of realism

And before anyone tells me it's an arcade game yes I know but it's soul destroying

Soldato
It's something N4S has always had. I've never been a fan of it also. It drove me crazy on the original most wanted. You could have the best car on the game and get overtook by someone in a crappy little banger :p

Soldato
Yeah the rubber banding is really poor, as with the previous games you are as well just sitting in 2nd until near the end of the race then overtaking the AI to take the win.

Associate
I see lots of complaints about the handling not being as good as hot pursuit, however can anyone compare it to Burnout Paradise?

This was my main wonder. I can now say that the handling is not like bp unfortunately. You can't drift the cars nice and quick with a flick like you can in bp. They don't respond to turning as quick as bp. Its not as bad as nfsu, the turning lag./time on that was ridiculous. However i did mange to put slicks on my m3 and a chassis mod and it did improve response. I could drift quicker but i still didnty have that control and confidence you get with bp to drift around bends at crazy speeds boost applied inbetween oncoming traffic. Im fairly sure i could get ok with a bit of practice tho.

Associate
Tempted to pick this up, but which console 360 or PS3 ?

Normally Criterion racers are developed on PS3 as lead platform, any one seen it running on both consoles ?

Soldato
Tempted to pick this up, but which console 360 or PS3 ?

Normally Criterion racers are developed on PS3 as lead platform, any one seen it running on both consoles ?

The 360 & pc versions are meant to suffer bad slowdown from what I have read. Ps3 is meant to be little more jaggedy but runs at a more constant framrate. I have gone for ps3 which should be here today hopefully.

Caporegime
Sent out a FR to Moogleys this morning. Had a few others last night but I was having issues with PSN all night as it was cutting out and all sorts for me.

Need more people. :D

It is a laugh hooning around smashing billboards down. :D Just not so sure on the whole feel of the game, feels disjointed with choosing races through the quick drive system.

Caporegime
Yeah PSN was all over the place for me last night.

I really don't get the complaints about the police being difficult to shake off? How boring would it be if you could outrun any pursuit in a few seconds? Sure its not realistic, but its not meant to be, its meant to be fun. I know some people only seem to like games if they are a complete walk over and they can win everything first time, but personally I prefer a game thats both fun and challenging.

The races per car thing is a bit odd, thats true. I have no real understanding of how far through the game I am. I was just hooning about last night though. I think tonight I will pick a car and stick with it for a bit to get some mods on it.

Caporegime
Yeah PSN was all over the place for me last night.

I really don't get the complaints about the police being difficult to shake off? How boring would it be if you could outrun any pursuit in a few seconds? Sure its not realistic, but its not meant to be, its meant to be fun. I know some people only seem to like games if they are a complete walk over and they can win everything first time, but personally I prefer a game thats both fun and challenging.

The races per car thing is a bit odd, thats true. I have no real understanding of how far through the game I am. I was just hooning about last night though. I think tonight I will pick a car and stick with it for a bit to get some mods on it.

I think I was more annoyed with the fact I was told to hide out of sight to cool down and I did this and yet they still found me.

Probably pick this up again tonight.

Soldato
Wow, from the SP i really really am not liking this, will try MP tonight as thats where the life & soul of it SHOULD be, but I can't see it lasting for me! :(

Caporegime
I don't even know how to track mulstiplayer progress.

It's just blanked out in the menu with a grey bar and not even 0%, SP progress I am at 11%, billboards were working as Adman was showing up on some of them along with some speed cameras. I take it I have to actually go into multiplayer to find a game/friends to play with.

Soldato
I know it's something daft but love that you can get your own photo up on the billboards

2599xy0.jpg

Caporegime
I don't even know how to track mulstiplayer progress.

It's just blanked out in the menu with a grey bar and not even 0%, SP progress I am at 11%, billboards were working as Adman was showing up on some of them along with some speed cameras. I take it I have to actually go into multiplayer to find a game/friends to play with.

The Multiplayer progress is a button. You have to click it and it shows you your details. You have to have connected to MP and entered your online pass code to get there.

How do you get a photo on your profile? Its just showing a blank head for me :(

Back
Top Bottom