New neighbours get their Sainsbury's delivery at 7am every Saturday morning... argh!

Soldato
It is a service offered by Sainsbury’s- someone is bound to take up this service.

I do agree 07:00 on Saturday is antisocial. The driver probably doesn’t know or care they’re making a racket. It’s not your neighbours fault the service is offered or the driver is noisy.

Unfortunately people have to suffer each other in towns and cities. Generally speaking people who don’t have kids and want lie ins and so on suffer. The solution sadly is to either have your own kids or move to a much quieter area.

You will literally never win (if you want quiet) where there are general noisy activities going on in a residential area. People will not change for you.

I live on a quiet residential street however am frequently disturbed by people who shout to each other in the mornings when doing school runs. There has been constant building work on houses since I’ve lived there. However, the upshot of such an area means there aren’t delinquents hanging about and it’s a really safe and desirable area. Hopefully I will be recompensed by property profit when I come to sell to move to a much quieter and detached house.

Soldato
Ahh, a computer forum full of unsociable males who sit on their PCs instead of ever going out on a Friday night, all the expected answers for the demographic here. :cry:

I'm old, so I usually wake about 7am on a weekend, but I would never consider getting a delivery before 9am on a Saturday on a regular basis because I'm considerate about my neighbours. I thought those kind of slots were only used last minute by people who couldn't get a better one.

Back
Top Bottom