New NFL Season 2011

Associate
I've got my tickets to Wembley this year too, first time visit for me :D. Think I'll have to root for the Buccaneers. Can't be supporting the Bears as a Packers fan.
Anyone else going this year?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have tickets for this as well, Bears fan though!

Got Club seats almost bang on behind the goal posts I think, not the greatest but by the time my friend had got his act together that was all that was left.

Soldato
Huh?.. You registered yeh and have a pin? Bc there are thousands of seats left throughout the stadium. If you didn't register all you can get is overpriced club seats till tomo evening. I still don't know if I'm going this year, last year was a bit **** tbh, the crowd sucks massive donkey doodoo.

Plus I think I'm concentrating more on NCAA this year as apposed to NFL mainly bc NFL screwed over uk game pass subscribers :(

GAC

GAC

Soldato
you can thank sky for the blackout.

Which games are blacked out in the UK?
Sunday games aired on SKY Sports are subject to blackouts within Game Pass. ESPN games are NOT subject to blackouts in the UK.

Soldato
Yeh and as a packers fan that means at least 5 games will be no go!! And I'm not subbing to ss again to watch those 5. Both sky and NFL care very little about uk fans and I'm sick of it.

Caporegime
As usual I pick a random team to follow each year, this season it's gonna be the Ravens, and for the NHL I think I'm gonna keep an eye on Winnipeg seeing as the Thrashers are gone now. :(

I wish we got more games on Sky Sports, there's quite a bit on ESPN but screw paying for that on top of SS.

Associate
Huh?.. You registered yeh and have a pin? Bc there are thousands of seats left throughout the stadium. If you didn't register all you can get is overpriced club seats till tomo evening. I still don't know if I'm going this year, last year was a bit **** tbh, the crowd sucks massive donkey doodoo.

Plus I think I'm concentrating more on NCAA this year as apposed to NFL mainly bc NFL screwed over uk game pass subscribers :(

I registered but never got a pin?

GAC

GAC

Soldato
Yeh and as a packers fan that means at least 5 games will be no go!! And I'm not subbing to ss again to watch those 5. Both sky and NFL care very little about uk fans and I'm sick of it.

well id say its more sky having a hissy fit than the nfl, as you can still watch all the espn games on game pass.

as for the nfl and the uk, as a player in the uk iv seen the nfl's attitude and to be honest with the attitude of some people involved in the uk game and promoting it im not surprised as its a total farce at the best of times :mad:

Soldato
I'm a Bungles fan for my sins. It'll be another **** season I'm sure. To be honest though I'm not too heavily invested in it and just enjoy the games that are on tv.

Really fancy Packers for the superbowl again. Rodgers is the real deal.

Edit: wow :o nice play

Last edited:
Soldato
Who is the angry coloured chap on the panel?

He just screams and shouts really loudly and fast. No idea where they got him from or what he's saying.

Nice opening play from Rice!

Caporegime
Giants looking absolute crap in offense and defence...looks like it will be a loss with the way the Redskins are battering us defensively.

Problem is we commit too many penalties...getting murdered for them.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
and a bears win, with the def looking strong and urlacher on form. could be at least another good run to the play offs

Associate
My Bengals get a nice early win on the road despite not playing all that great (although the browns suck anyway) Hopefuly Dalton is okay and good to go next week. Looking forward to watching him progress through the season. Oh and NFL Gamepass is simply the best thing ever :D

Back
Top Bottom