New NFL Season 2011

Soldato
Saw this on the NFL UK forums and just signed up to watch the Cowboys this evening.

At maximum quality (3000Kbps) the picture quality is very impressive. Arguably better than the broadcasts I've seen from Sky Sports and Channel 4 this season. It's also nice to see you get unadulterated American ad breaks. Just had ads for Geico, the iPad on Verizon, and even the Marines! :D

Watching Raiders atm the quality is great no lag, yea you go to love the american adverts lol at least the presenters are good.

Soldato
Yep. As much as I'm getting tired of the Ford 'Built Tough' pickup ads now, it's nice to know you're getting the real experience. I get really frustrated with the Channel 4 coverage where they cut to and from the game feed as they please, often getting the timing wrong.

I would actually pay good money for the Game Pass, just not quite £150 a season :(

I'm tempted to buy it seeing that you can watch the all the games at later time, you and even watch the games from pre-season up until now. The only issue i have does not include playoffs...

Associate
What a stunning upset the Bills gave the Pats last night. Great stuff. Detroit are still hammering forward too.
The Pack did well also, though we seem to be losing a lot of yards to penalties.

Anyone do the fantasy football on NFLUK?

Soldato
What a stunning upset the Bills gave the Pats last night. Great stuff. Detroit are still hammering forward too.
The Pack did well also, though we seem to be losing a lot of yards to penalties.

Anyone do the fantasy football on NFLUK?

Yea would be fund my current NFL.com fantasy teams are failing me :(

SMN

SMN

Soldato
Gutted to lose Al Davis from this world. True inspiration and a Raider in every sense of the word.

Phil Villapianos bit on him in the Americas Game DVD's is hilarious.

Soldato
Lets hope we "Just Win Baby" going to be though vs Arian foster raiders really needs to sort out the run D and the penalties!

Soldato
This Raiders vs Texans match is tight ball game so fare, Seb & D keeping us in the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom