New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats weird, erm firstly trying removing the theme and reinstalling it I guess, check if the font is the same without it. There is nothing in the theme to do that

Thanks for the updates on these dark themes. It is hard picking one now!

I like Scottland's custom colour style for the more minimal look + dark grey & light grey with blue accent colouring but prefer the font and some of the bordering/styling of wiiija's theme...

Someone needs to combine them all under one user style and have options to choose from :p

Also, for the minimal style, maybe remove the discussions and posts under the main sub forum headers?

VrFp9Bj.png

Personally I don't see the need for that info.

Plus, for the custom colour user style, the little square icons on the left of threads/sub forums are slightly off centre.

Code:
.pairsInline dl, .pairsInline dt, .pairsInline dd {
    display: none;
}

Thats the code to remove it, I use it myself, if the general consensus is to remove it then I'll add it to the style.

Code:
}

Thats the code to remove it, I use it myself, if the general consensus is to remove it then I'll add it to the style.

nice is there any chance of annotating the code, for the dark theme so i can see what does what, rather than keep asking questions.

I have started Glaucus, should be done by days end tomorrow
Code:
.subForumsPopup .dt {
    margin-left: -5px;
}

If you use the remove discussions code this levels up the sub forums.

Code:
}

Thumbs up from me, makes it look much cleaner.

Thanks for the updates on these dark themes. It is hard picking one now!

I like Scottland's custom colour style for the more minimal look + dark grey & light grey with blue accent colouring but prefer the font and some of the bordering/styling of wiiija's theme...

Someone needs to combine them all under one user style and have options to choose from :p

Plus, for the custom colour user style, the little square icons on the left of threads/sub forums are slightly off centre.

I'm going to revert fonts to default next time I get chance on mine as I think most people prefer that. I did wonder if it could all be merged into wiiija's theme with some options, but the way the options work is a little restrictive so beyond colours and fonts, I'm not sure it would be possible to do much beyond with regards to turning stuff on/off or replacing images for instance.

The little squares for forum indicators I haven't gotten around to yet :p

I'm going to revert fonts to default next time I get chance on mine as I think most people prefer that. I did wonder if it could all be merged into wiiija's theme with some options, but the way the options work is a little restrictive so beyond colours and fonts, I'm not sure it would be possible to do much beyond with regards to turning stuff on/off or replacing images for instance.

The little squares for forum indicators I haven't gotten around to yet :p
Cool, look forward to the update :D

Yeah I thought that might be the case with compiling all the styles into one with options :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom