New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What colours do you change links etc to?

There is an alternate set of colours on the style if that helps. Other than that I think if you copy the styles you have changed and save them somewhere you should just be able to paste those changes at the bottom of the style and they will override the changes prior.

I'll see what I can do tonight, I tried to fix it the other day but then it told me that my theme was too big so I have to go in and change some of the code around or host images somewhere.

I have finally updated the skin to not only not be deleted but to fix the logo too... It seemed like it was going to be a real ballache to update as they changed the style size limit but turns out it was pretty simple. Also not sure if they had the undelete feature previously.

For some reason I was not subscribed to this thread any more.

Let me know if anything else needs fixing/updating.

Last edited:
Just posted another update, if you chose the "Newest General Icons" you'll get a nicer orange pallet:

519017686.jpg

And some other new icons:

262218419.jpg

Online status only shows if online.

Last edited:
I'll see if I can take a look at this, been away from home the past two weeks.

Edit: Seems like there is an error with the userstyles website which has broken a lot of styles. The style is held on the website fine, when installing userstyles only sends about 16kb of the style. Choosing the old icons works as the style is much smaller and sailing under the error limit.

In short, there is nothing I can do, will need to wait for userstyles to fix the error.

Last edited:
Can you encode the logo and other images in the css, my work proxy blocks image hosts.
Thanks, I like this theme a lot.

The two major features I would like added, or to add myself would be the features I added to the original dark...

* Control the width of the forums
* Control the max width of images to make sure they fit nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom