New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did - I'm running chrome with the dark theme and fair play - it looks awesome!

The favicon doesn't work though, it tells me I can't install it with stylish :(

and my quote boxes AND titles are still square :(

Although my quote boxes themselves are dotted lines, not solid boxes like they used to be lol
(even changed between 'alternate theme' and 'original theme' and the boxes are still square :()

Will add those a little later.
I've added those to the alternate theme now, quote boxes will have to be selected as "alternate theme" to go with your options.

Also tweaked a few things for the Original theme, links are now a little lighter but not full on white, hover colour is now yellow and square quote boxes no longer have dashed outline, also moved the bit that says quote/code to the very left as it should be for square boxes. See OP for new quote box style.

Although my quote boxes themselves are dotted lines, not solid boxes like they used to be lol
(even changed between 'alternate theme' and 'original theme' and the boxes are still square :()
Option now for the alt quote/code boxes :)

Last edited:
I love this, thx OP - Works great in FF4 and XP - Will install in Win 7 when I logon to it later :) Only one thing I spotted, Trust box is blue, idk if that's something that can be changed?

Liking it, but in Firefox are the quick reply/advanced edit/new thread backgrounds meant to be a light grey? The fonts are white which makes it hard to read.

ocuk_shot.jpg

Haven't kept up on the posts in here but i notice if you search other peoples posts its a little screwy. Not sure if its fixed in latest editions but somit i thought id mention incase it wasn't detected yet.

I went back to blue. Still an occasional lag to apply the theme with Stylish on chrome and I just have to say that blue is more readable on my monitor. I think it's probably because it's not as high contrast and is a little easier on the eyes.

Been using black stylish theme 1.0 for.. well as long as I can remember.
Installed yours..
Hmm don't like the smileys, they look bland and washed out.
Some of the text also looked blurred for some reason.
A few tweaks with the options and it looks spot on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom