**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Soldato
The trouble is when everytime i put a pic up of CDJ there is always someone who thinks aye you can't beat the vinyl, i started off on vinyl and learned the trade that way,so i have nothing to prove, you take that art with you and implement it on a CDJ.

Soldato
The trouble is when everytime i put a pic up of CDJ there is always someone who thinks aye you can't beat the vinyl, i started off on vinyl and learned the trade that way,so i have nothing to prove, you take that art with you and implement it on a CDJ.

Exactly, you've nothing to prove. Don't rise to the critics dude :) I learnt that along time ago on these forums :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20130301_181013_802.jpg

Associate
Haha, found another old one of me and my lovely missus. God, thankfully I look slightly healthier than I did in the last pic. I was drinking & partying whatever, a LOT when that last one was done. Live a life of almost normality now.

lolzcm.jpg

Soldato
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z478/Shayper/ll14_zpsfd28b8f3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's either an unusually high table or you're unusually short... :D

And I just remembered that the last time I commented on one of your pics it was because the table in that picture was really small.

Basically I'm obsessed with tables. :o

Back
Top Bottom