New Site Feedback

Soldato
Trying to checkout with paypal as the payment type didn't go to paypal checkout page just kept returning back the checkout page, then I changed the payment type to card and it just sent my order through in "awaiting processing" state on my order history but I never put in any card details :o

awaiting payment processing would be more accurate, if you go past the checkout page (proceed to payment), it saves the order and you get an email (it does try to say it's just saved the order, payment is not complete).

If you don't complete or the payment fails you can get the items back in your basket by going to order history and repeat order.

Associate
503 and this:
ocuk.PNG

If it makes any difference running Chrome

Soldato
....the home page is SOOOOO busy, it's overwhelming to look at, it doesn't help me know where to go.

The silver bar doesn't stand out that it's where you need to look, if anything my eyes feel drawn to the blue bar with offers, top sellers etc.

You're old site could have been modified to be improved, it really didn't need this full change to "how much information can we chuck on one page" look.

EDIT: If i click on SSDs in the components section i get "this website is not available"

Last edited:
Associate
pay pal issue/terms and conditions catching people out as people unable to check out with out doing the following bug or not causing a problem

the issue is the terms and conditions check box. you need to tick the box and then click on the terms and conditions to bring them up to read close it and it works fine

Man of Honour
I guess the change was partly about merging the sites and only needing style changes between them. It would make sense to reduce costs.

A quick question... I assume talking about products and prices on caseking.de isn't classed as talking about a competitor? Afterall they are directly linked to on the ocuk site now.

Back
Top Bottom