new skynet challenge

Man of Honour
Good to see everyone pitching in brings a tear to me eye it does!

Thank ye s'ah's and welcome or welcome back to the Worlds Finest Team <tm>

PDW

PDW

Associate
Any chance we know someone who works with the MET office........that would help us out a nice amount

Are OcUK stocking them ?
More to the point, do you think they will price match :eek:

Oh, and do you think it will be standard charge for next day delivery ?

Last edited:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Actually all we need is a modern version of:

stomp_monster.jpg

MGP

MGP

Soldato
So Free-DC shows that EVGA achieved just over 90k more than us in the last 12 hours. They are now almost 120k ahead of us.

We've just got to keep plugging away and hope we don't get left too far behind as I can't see that we are going to be able to get sufficient extra firepower to recover that gap. :(

Associate
It was a good effort but unless one of us wins Euromillions tonight I think that's it.

Good news though I have just taken 1st place in the "October Rank Challenge" :)

MGP

MGP

Soldato
With the amount of kit BaBa has at his disposal, I expect the back of his sofa is a very interesting place for missing items ;)

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Today's lunchtime update is not very healthy:

Saturday, our peak, we were ahead by about 250k
Sunday that had been cut to 150k
Yesterday we were hanging on by our fingernails a slender 15k, but only a couple of hours later we had been stomped.

Now evga have pulled away by some 130k. I suspect the elastic band holding us to them is about to snap :(

Associate
I know its of no use now but I have found the Asus Z10PE-D8-WS in stock in the UK, so I bought it.
Will have to wait on the ram and decide on which V3's to go for.

The futures bright and with hints of gold ;)

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Damn, i been "Borged" down to 5th spot, o well :) all for the good of the team

:cool:

Actually it took me a bit of effort to find where that was showing and now realise it's on the skynet stat pages for our team :D. There was me looking in all sorts of places like Free-DC, but that's lagging behind.

In practice output over the last few days has been considerably over 100k. Would be nice to think I could stomp on RAC everyone but Ba ;)

Associate
I know its of no use now but I have found the Asus Z10PE-D8-WS in stock in the UK, so I bought it.
Will have to wait on the ram and decide on which V3's to go for.

The futures bright and with hints of gold ;)

That's an awesome board not jealous at all :p on a side note I've started pulling away from miniyazz :) must have been the Pentium dual core I added.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Arghh, one of my assimilations, an i5-2400, decided to reboot itself with a windows update overnight and since then has effectively been "not on". School boy error not to turn off the windows update thingy, especially as I didn't tell boinc to run as a service. Wondered why my output was down a bit on yesterday :(

Meanwhile my awaiting validation WU count still increases to 748.

Soldato
We don't seem to be able to stop the rot, their lead is growing, all be it slowly. I have noticed some new members joining, downloading work units, and not returning any, I'd say to them if you're not interested then please just abort your work units rather than leaving them to expire, that way they can be sent out to other crunchers.

Back
Top Bottom