New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

Caporegime
Yeah theres some strange differences. In the Oz version they showed that we didnt lose the sheep, we just rounded them up in the wrong field and clarkson crashed into the pond !

shame they didnt show them getting to know the best and worst of the UK car industry. That was very good viewing.

Caporegime
The presenter thats been there since Series 1, Steve Pizzati (the bloke with the beard) is quite good to watch, really enjoy his features. His one in series 2 on teaching a reverand to drift was hilarious !

Last edited:
Soldato
Strangely enough both of my parents said 'That looks like a girl' When the Stig came out for the rally at the end, and they hadn't heard of the rumours of it being Sabine Schmitz either

Soldato
I think the new Stig is quite a good teacher; it may just be a coincidence that we've had two very fast drivers, but notice that coming out of Chicago and Hammerhead turns the celebs didn't put the power on and just spin the wheels but waited until the second half of the turn and didn't spin the wheels much.

Soldato
surely the sabine schmitz rumour can be debunked fairly easily? with her being a ringtaxi driver...

Either way i think its a mans body.. a small man, but a man

Back
Top Bottom