New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

[TW]Fox;18526134 said:
You sure you didnt just lift the whole paragraph from the Volvo owners club or something? :p

if i'd done that it would be in nice easy to copy text format wouldn't it :p And it would have been in nice and easy to understand black and white that it was still up near the headlights, and i wouldn't have made the mistake :p

MrLOL, please for your own sake - stop posting stuff in threads that a. you don't have a clue about or b. posting things you've stolen/edited/whatever. You realise that with your recent exposed history people are guaranteed to check and take the **** when you've been found out again. It's almost embarrassing now. :/

Great to see you've stopped the massive plagiurised GD posts now, but you need to take a few more steps - especially in motors. ;)

tumblr_lgzhwuB0dq1qb98ggo1_1280.jpg

[TW]Fox;18512814 said:
Suprise suprise, the weekly bitch cry and moan about Top Gear session.

You KNOW what TG is like. It has been like it for YEARS. This weeks episode was absolutely fine - a segment on a performance car and its rival. A vaguely interesting and smoking hot guest, and some fun comedy style endavouer. Thats TG. Thats what it is about.

EVERY SINGLE WEEK the same people cry and moan about how terrible it is. Seriously, dont watch it. Do something better with your life than spending every Sunday watching a TV show you do not like.

I do not like Eastenders. I cannot stand it. Infact, I find it insulting crap. So what do I do? I don't watch it. I don't sit down and watch EVERY episode only to then find an Eastenders thread and cry in it about how terrible it is.

Some of you guys are unpleasable - there is NOTHING TG could do to please you.

I'm going to go ahead and quote all this for truth. Oh and i watched informers last night, nom.

Back
Top Bottom