New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

Top Gear said:
Motoring show. In the last show of this series Jeremy Clarkson races the new Jaguar XJ against something even bigger and more powerful - the rotation of the Earth itself. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond achieves a boyhood dream by testing two 1980s supercar icons, the Porsche 959 and Ferrari F40, and James May is in America to drive NASA's very latest Space Exploration Vehicle.

[TW]Fox;18512814 said:
Suprise suprise, the weekly bitch cry and moan about Top Gear session.

You KNOW what TG is like. It has been like it for YEARS. This weeks episode was absolutely fine - a segment on a performance car and its rival. A vaguely interesting and smoking hot guest, and some fun comedy style endavouer. Thats TG. Thats what it is about.

EVERY SINGLE WEEK the same people cry and moan about how terrible it is. Seriously, dont watch it. Do something better with your life than spending every Sunday watching a TV show you do not like.

I do not like Eastenders. I cannot stand it. Infact, I find it insulting crap. So what do I do? I don't watch it. I don't sit down and watch EVERY episode only to then find an Eastenders thread and cry in it about how terrible it is.

Some of you guys are unpleasable - there is NOTHING TG could do to please you.

In fairness, I generally love Top Gear, but I thought the episode was direly boring.

We haven't seen the film of the Hummer getting blown up that was in the trailer, as well as the bit with Hammond driving some huge thing through a wall. Hopefully that's in this episode too!

Sunday 27th Feb 2011

Jeremy Clarkson gets behind the wheel of a Jaguar XJ and races against the rotation of the Earth. James May travels to America to drive Nasa's latest Space Exploration Vehicle, and Richard Hammond tests two of the most famous supercars of the 1980s - the Porsche 959 and the Ferrari F40. Last in the series

I'm also looking forward to the porsche/f40 section. The SIARPC this week is John Prescott :D!

Last one in the series :(

Back
Top Bottom