New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

Clarkson is starting to BS a bit too much. He's always making out he's never driven a car as amazing, yet he says that every show. "I never knew numbers went this high. £500,000." Oh sure, like you didn't already do an article on the £1 million + pagani zonda R. :p

I do love that e-type and the e-type copy though.

Have you ever watched Top Gear before?

Really enjoyed the whole episode. Didn't expect to like the Marauder segment but it was actually quite entertaining.

That BMW might be quick but it's pig ugly - would take the Cayman or Lotus any day. E Type segment was a great finish :)

Really enjoyed the whole episode. Didn't expect to like the Marauder segment but it was actually quite entertaining.

That BMW might be quick but it's pig ugly - would take the Cayman or Lotus any day. E Type segment was a great finish :)

I think it looks mean and meaty, reminds me a lot of the E46 M3, meaty and mean.

Shame the interior is cramped though.

What? No complaints about the BBC wasting our licence payers money on crushing a couple of cars? Thats not like OcUK...

As always, some good Sunday night entertainment. I actually like the 1M, it looks like the kind of car thats going to punch you in the face, steal your dinner money and spend it on Tequilla shots! Lol.

Great episode, looking forward to the rest. For once i agree with Clarkson to some extent - with the possible exception of Concorde the E Type was the last truly great thing we made. We don't make anything any more. It's cheaper to get cheap Eastern labour, and as a result we're a service nation - we don't make money, we just move it around. The saddest thing is that until the revolution there's nothing we can do about it ;)

Also - that wasn't a mini. It's a BMW. It's just not the same, it's horrible and plastic and i want a proper mini :(

Almost every rally car I can think of is road legal. I haven't read the blue book in a few years but I think it's a requirement of the regs for most if not all classes of rallying, in the UK at least.

Back
Top Bottom