New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

Just think of it like this its far safer to do 100+ in a GTR than say a Ford Focus.

A GTR can get there very easily without even realising, it can also come back from crazy speeds again so easily, then factor in the way it can corner and the more or less seamless gear changes it is very easy to get upto some serious speeds in one.

Been a passenger in such car and even driving myself I was never worried, infact that was its downfall it made going so fast way to easy, its a master piece but there are more involving cars which are fair enough slower but more fun.

Sounds rather sportbike-esque, doing 30mph short shifting out of first

Just think of it like this its far safer to do 100+ in a GTR than say a Ford Focus.

Well of course, the GTR's ability is never in doubt. Its just everyone else on the road who are in a Ford Focus. Thats my only issue with a car like this,it almost wants people to do silly speed in it. Which is great and all that, just an issue for everyone else on the road.

Well of course, the GTR's ability is never in doubt. Its just everyone else on the road who are in a Ford Focus. Thats my only issue with a car like this,it almost wants people to do silly speed in it. Which is great and all that, just an issue for everyone else on the road.

Why an issue for anyone else on the road?

The GTR is not equipped with missiles and guns looking to destroy any other road users.

Back
Top Bottom