New toy R34 skyline

Associate
OP
Looks nice there matey, just a quick note, someones fitted the none-Xenon R34 GT (none turbo) headlights so have a good look for a prior front end smash as I can't think of any reason why someone would replace the Xenons otherwise.

I really miss mine (R666GTT) :(

Ooo, and I think the rear foglight looks nicer if you move it to the right side reverse light.

Front end is completely straight. It is possible to get not xenon lights in the R34 gtt. Everything is as striaght and as original as you could get, factory. The rear fog will likely be removed

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/R34-Headl...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c768f1bc

from JDM garage, who know there cars,

Soldato
Kudos to you for being brave enough to go for a pink one. I think it looks great though and hope you really enjoy it. What does one of these cost in the current climate?

Caporegime
Hot pink.. Only 'certain' people can pull that off :p

Very nice, I did contemplate one but they are too wide for where I drive to enjoy. And unfortunately for me I really don't like the looks

Awesome awesome car tho.

Associate
OP
Hot pink.. Only 'certain' people can pull that off :p

Very nice, I did contemplate one but they are too wide for where I drive to enjoy. And unfortunately for me I really don't like the looks

Awesome awesome car tho.

Yeh, it feels wider than my r33's but not sure on the actual dimensions, i am curious though as my side garden where i store the toys has a tight entrance and the r33's always took to be careful when coming/going, only few inches per side spare

Caporegime
Yeh, it feels wider than my r33's but not sure on the actual dimensions, i am curious though as my side garden where i store the toys has a tight entrance and the r33's always took to be careful when coming/going, only few inches per side spare

When I had my s2000 parked next to my mates skyline it was so much wider, and because I often wizz about down country lanes I need something not too wide. A lot of the time Iwould not be able to do a pass in ssomething as wide as that.

I'd love to have the power and handling tho.

Associate
OP
My roads are not much better, but its not a daily so kinda can pick and choose when suits me. But, the daily is a bit sick at minute (see my mondeo thread) so possibly have to use it for a week or 2. yeh, i will get the suspension set this week for camber etc
But yes a s2000 would be rather dainty against a r34

Soldato
It is possible to get not xenon lights in the R34 gtt.

Only from the 4 Door GTT's, all 2 door GTT's came with Xenons as standard. Even the UK R34GTR had to use non-Xenon as they don't have auto-levelling which is required for a UK car. Most import companies will have a GT set for SVA testing and then re-fit the Xenons afterwards.

I ran r34gtt.net which was the only english language R34GTT resource site in the world until I sold my R34 and the website in 2008 (check the SOC or GTR.co.uk) so I'm confident I'm not telling you porkies (site is now owned by a URL sitter sadly!)

Regardless it is a nice car!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Only from the 4 Door GTT's, all 2 door GTT's came with Xenons as standard. Even the UK R34GTR had to use non-Xenon as they don't have auto-levelling which is required for a UK car. Most import companies will have a GT set for SVA testing and then re-fit the Xenons afterwards.

I ran r34gtt.net which was the only english language R34GTT resource site in the world until I sold mine in 2008 (check the SOC or GTR.co.uk) so I'm confident I'm not telling you porkies.

Regardless it is a nice car!

Maybe thats what has happened then, changed for SVA because of non auto leveling :) Who knows, Yeh, i am happy with it. Bought and sold many cars so know its not had a whoopsie and unlike most, this has had one owner since import in 2004

Soldato
It's a great car, but there's something not quite right about the rear bumper for me that makes the car look more dated than it is. Ignore the comments about pink, it's so in right now.

Enjoy it! :D

Back
Top Bottom