New Trainers

Soldato

These?

I mean, if you're not bothered about the colour you're just talking about Adidas ultraboost.
Unfortunately not, they’ve got some padding around the heel while the ones I had were just a simple very thin and relatively stretchy fabric.

Soldato
These are a step in the right direction I think, didn't have the silver heel cup but look like the right sort of material!

Mental prices though, was hoping to find some second hand in worn condition, but alas, trainer collectors are gonna collect!
Hmm well it sounds like a ultraboost mid or maybe a cs2 you are describing but can't see any other colourways that blue.

Other thing I can think of is the human race nmd but if you had those in the blue I'd expect you'd know what they were.

Edit- actually check out the ultraboost uncaged.

Soldato
Hmm well it sounds like a ultraboost mid or maybe a cs2 you are describing but can't see any other colourways that blue.

Other thing I can think of is the human race nmd but if you had those in the blue I'd expect you'd know what they were.

Edit- actually check out the ultraboost uncaged.
I think ultraboost uncaged is the closest thing to the image in my memory :)

Thanks for the help mate, given me some options to work with and find something that isn't stupid money :D

Soldato
I think ultraboost uncaged is the closest thing to the image in my memory :)

Thanks for the help mate, given me some options to work with and find something that isn't stupid money :D
No worries.

Another thing to consider, I bought some DHGate UBs the same time as I bought my genuine ones. After 2 years or whatever its been I genuinely dont know which pair is which.

Soldato
My latest to the collection are both pairs of Kasa Air Max 1, the Cobblestone Air Max 1s (finally figured out I'm a size 11 in W sizing) and then this weekend I hit on the Desert Elephant Jordan 3s..

I think those are going back tbh but I am deffo going for the tour yellow Air Max 1 on Monday.. another size 11 lol. Having much fun telling friends I'm buying womens shoes.

I honestly don't get why in a world where Nike would swear up and down they're for equality that they insist on limiting colours to genders tbh. Like if I want I dunno, bright pink or something... let me? And if my other half wants grey or black etc which she invariably would then let her?

Soldato
not authentic though, i liked the colour scheme so knew i wanted them. i aint paying those sorta prices for shoes which are going to get scuffed up and worn.
Ha yeah I nearly did the same but never got round to buying them. Really want the am1 f&f parras but never got anyone to bite yet.

My latest to the collection are both pairs of Kasa Air Max 1, the Cobblestone Air Max 1s (finally figured out I'm a size 11 in W sizing) and then this weekend I hit on the Desert Elephant Jordan 3s..

I think those are going back tbh but I am deffo going for the tour yellow Air Max 1 on Monday.. another size 11 lol. Having much fun telling friends I'm buying womens shoes.

I honestly don't get why in a world where Nike would swear up and down they're for equality that they insist on limiting colours to genders tbh. Like if I want I dunno, bright pink or something... let me? And if my other half wants grey or black etc which she invariably would then let her?

I've got the oranges so far trying to find the Grey's below £180. Also think I ended up with 4 pairs of the cobbles in the end, despite them not even going to my size. Will sit on them for a year and see.

Not overly excited by the yellows but will try for them, happy to see extended sizing though you know uk11+ will be hard to come by.

I just hit on the beluga rf also and wandering why I even entered.

Soldato
ive entered so many raffles for various shoes and never hit any of them so reps are the only route to get what i want.
Yeah I totally get it for a huge amount of pairs. Ridiculous the prices and stock levels they release.
Been meaning to order the chunky dunkys for ages

Be interesting how many more pairs they'd sell if it was all done on a 1 day preorder basis or something instead

Soldato
With the volume of spurious limited editions (dunks, I'm looking at you) and I guess everyone tightening up on spending I'm hitting much more often (see beluga rf and Jordan 3s) which conversely is making me enter less.

Still will make sod all difference to your average Travis Scott etc. But the reps of those are so food why would you even bother other than to sell them?

Permabanned

IMG20220820144543.jpg

IMG20220820144549.jpg

Back
Top Bottom