New Trainers

Permabanned
Soldato
Top taste my man.

1s, 90s, and anything parra are my bag.

Got all the terras apart from those green ones. Really want the white and blues they teased pics of a while ago but can't find more info.

I've got bids on a shipping container now, I've totally outgrown my garden office.
Trying to work out how I can try and photo the whole collection.

How are the mids holding up on those 95s? Keep nearly buying a pair but don't want the hassle of soleawapping

Soldato
Trying to think what I've had delivered this week.

Saturn Travis am1s, russet Patta am1s, Cardinal red 3s, taxi j1s from top of my head.

Also trying to make a deal for some Patta cords that have come up but he doesn't seem to want to negotiate

Soldato
Trying to think what I've had delivered this week.

Saturn Travis am1s, russet Patta am1s, Cardinal red 3s, taxi j1s from top of my head.

Also trying to make a deal for some Patta cords that have come up but he doesn't seem to want to negotiate
I'm giving some thought to some proper acquisitions, like don't wear them type things that I think you've already got.

I'd like to own the Parra, Denham, atmos AM1s and I assume whilst basically art for me they would also appreciate and I'd actually like and would consider wearing the Liberty ones too.

Sort of half jokingly half seriously kicking myself, after a bonus last year I had a mad thought of buying a pair of Yeezy Red Octobers, again as an investment at around £8k. They're trading at nearly double that now.

Soldato
I'm giving some thought to some proper acquisitions, like don't wear them type things that I think you've already got.

I'd like to own the Parra, Denham, atmos AM1s and I assume whilst basically art for me they would also appreciate and I'd actually like and would consider wearing the Liberty ones too.

Sort of half jokingly half seriously kicking myself, after a bonus last year I had a mad thought of buying a pair of Yeezy Red Octobers, again as an investment at around £8k. They're trading at nearly double that now.

Yeah thats why I didnt feel too bad about spending big money on some pairs like eles, safaris, vios, hemps, masters, clark kents etc as they have all exploded in value since. Im sure I could get a few wears out of each and still have them be profitable if I wanted them gone.

I feel a lot better about wearing pairs if Ive bought them lightly used in the first place. I have the 07 elephants and the restocks. Never worn the newer pair yet but ive worn the 07s into the ground and currently need a soleswap.

The answer to all that is doubling up on pairs but who has the space for that. Example I kept putting off wearing my water melons as the price kept shooting up and im kind of glad I did as the last sale on stockx was 700 quid in my size. I got lucky and bought a worn but very clean pair for 70 on ebay a few months back and now wear them without guilt.

I did try to buy a pair of the newest travis lows for 900 on ebay the other week. Unfortunately the box got destroyed on the way to ebay so I rejected it. Wouldnt have worried too much but as this was meant to be an investment I rejected them. Unfortunately cant find them that cheap again anywhere.

Soldato
So where's the best place to get Patta these days? I've got the orange and fancy the upcoming white ones?

I remember the initial launch being a bit of a ****show with a password to get on the site etc

Soldato
People who hit on the browns on Patta paid about £70 import duty so it's a difficult one tbh. I got lucky and got EA on them a few days later.

For the whites I'd probably still try and hit on Patta Friday as I can see resell probably being a little more than that.

Soldato
Bloody Brexit... I wound up paying £50 on the lumieres that I bought in totally the wrong size lol.

I'll get them on stockx, I want to wear them anyway and I get they sell under £220 which is about retail plus £70 right?

And I guess they'll wind up on snkrs too.

Soldato
Sounds about right. I'd like to double up but not feeling hopeful.

Just had an offer on the Patta cords accepted finally.
Going to be another expensive month with the denims coming out too.

Soldato
Hah I know the feeling.. I've got the tour yellows coming, I just got my first ever new balance (grey/green protection pack) first ever Reebok pump (although to be fair they'll go back, if I like them as much as I fear I might I'll rebuy from stockx under retail but they're old time school grails like the 180s)..

Then I'll go in on the denims as well and I went and put about £4ks worth of offers on stockx, most of which I doubt will come to anything... But they could!

I kept the beluga RFs too... I figure why not.

Although I did sell my patch camo AJ3s.

But then I'll go in for the fire reds to go with my cardinals :)

Soldato
Ive not even opened my belugas or cardinals yet ha.

I really wanted those white and orange pumps that released last year, kept waiting for a decent price to come up and now they are going for £300 on stockx in my size. Shame but thats way too much.

All the wotherspoons since the 97/1s havent hit the mark in my eyes and im not even huge on those. The new hotwheels pair look crap too.

Soldato
The hotwheels stuff is awful and the Adidas ones pretty bad.

I do like my 97s though.. the ASICS were the stuff of stockx problems. Ask was like £285, I put in a bid of like £150 and someone took it.

Soldato
If they were two separate pairs I'd have probably bought them both but I'm not huge on mismatch pairs.

Just had the email from end to say I hit on the tour yellows now.
Really going to have to take a break after the Pattas

Back
Top Bottom